One Shot~Aiden(for coltan)

Third P.O.V

You knew who Aiden was considering you were in the rival packs but you never officially met.You saw him at school there and here usually flirting with Lydia or hanging out with his brother.He was beyond adorable but also dangerous,he was an alpha after all and not just any alpha but the alpha of the Alpha pack.But like there is the first time for most things so is for your first encounter.......

Your P.O.V.

I was walking around busy hallway looking for my friend's sister Cora hoping she hasn't got in trouble.Let me explain,last night our beloved pack member Boyd was killed by the twin alphas and a bitch named Kali.Derek and i knew we should not react even if we wanted it so badly but we both knew there would be convinces perhaps resulted in someone's innocent death.But his stubborn and hot headed sister wouldn't have it,she was out for blood and i was afraid she was gonna get it but not in the way she thought.

As i passed boys locker room and noticed our sign for vendetta on the door and heard some kind of noise coming from the room.I opened the door to see one and only Aiden holding a weight above Cora's body ready to smash her head.''If you do it...i'll make sure that will be the last thing you'll ever do''i growled at him getting the attention from everyone in the room including Aiden who was smirked for some particular reason unknown to my being.

''Fine..but keep your friend away from me Kat''he dropped the weight and walked away,but before he was completely out the door he said''It was nice finally meeting you Kat''you turned toward him and glared''It's Katie for you!''you said through gretten teeth he smirked again''Whatever you say Kat''and he was out the door.

His P.O.V.

''It's Katie for you!''she said through her teeth as i walked out the door blinded by her beauty.I know we are forbidden,after all she is Scott's sister and she probably hates me but i can't help it.

I have never felt such fierce and determined fierce feeling coming from a woman,usually they were scared and obedient with their head down,but not her.She is wild and fiery,every man's dream.Even her looks matched her fearless spirit.Within one simple look with her mesmerizing green eyes she is able to make me lose my breath.It is so funny how how small she looks compared to me but he's still managed to make me shiver in fear.It's also so weird how much i'm attracted to this girl,even if everything inside me screams no and that it will end badly.But i just simply can't stay away,i don't know what can happen and what will happen but i know only one thing for sure.

I got it bad.

-----------------------------------------

I think this is my first one shot for Aiden.I really hpe you like it...