Chapter 1 - I don't even know you.

"Camille. Camille wake up."

"Go away."

"Dude seriously."

"Dude, I told you not to call me that."

"Camille we're gonna be late."

"What time is it?"

"9:45"

"Oh my god." Suddenly I found the strength to get up out of bed.

I raced into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

"Maddy why didn't you tell me? We're Both gonna be late for the shoot now." Camille said while brushing her teeth.

"Oh Cami it's alright. I'm already dressed so we only have to wait on you. And don't talk with your mouth open that's gross." Maddy said scrunching up her face.

"Maddy that's not possible."

"Well you knew what I meant didn't you."

I came out of the bathroom momentarily with a clean face and teeth, her white skinny jeans and a pink tank top. "My car or a taxi?" Maddy asked.

"Taxi."

"I love this. I actually have money for a taxi." Maddy laughed as they headed out of there apartment door slightly cringing from the bright light outside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was even brighter as we arrived onset. It's Monday which means it was a beach shoot. Simple shoot for a simple monday.

Maddy and I went to the dock where we saw the white tents set up.

"Cami, did you eat?" My make-up stylist barney asked me as I sat down in my make up chair.

"She overslept so the answer is no." Maddy said from across the room.

Barney and Maddy are my best friends. Maddy is my roommate and the first person I met out here in LA, she's the smartest model I've met out here and the only one that could relate to my story. Barney Is for some reason at almost all my shoots. When he's not there I feel like I don't do as well.

"Oh Mom I can speak for myself." I called to Maddy, picking on her for her motherly comment.

"If you haven't eaten, go get a granola bar or something, they're all over the table." Barney said, pausing in the middle of adding the rest of my powder.

"No I don't wanna look bloated right before I have to go on."

"Honey Bunches of oats, One granola bar or bagel is not going to blow you up like a balloon."

"Fine whatever." I stepped down from the make-up chair, heading out of the tent.

Alright Camile time to locate the food. The salty air was fresh and cold blowing straight in my face as I trudged pass every tent that didn't have the luxurious table of food I searched for. Finally I came across the table with the tower of perfectly stacked bagels. No cream cheese needed. The one on the top was calling my name and I heard my stomach rumbling. I picked up a small white paper plate and reached for the bagel. I Blinked and my bagel was gone. I saw my bagel being carried away in the unfamiliar hands of a brown haired boy with a grey beanie on.

"Um excuse that was my bagel." I called to the man in the dark jeans and black t-shirt.

The man continued to walk out of the tent. I grabbed another bagel off of the rack and followed him.