Part 1

_________________________________________________________________,<3

I sat inside the bus beside the window and my step brother Pit. We're going on a five day trip with the class and I' m happy Pit came along. He knew there was no one who would like to be my friend in our class. The girl who always teases me is Mina who sat behind us. She's the mayor's daughter, and the princess of the school. She's beautiful and rich, no wonder boys chase her around.

"Hi, looser”, she greets me like that every day. She's flirting with my brother Pit. Of course, who wouldn't? A good boy, smart, and has looks; the prince charming of the school. *signed*. I don't know why he was so nice to me.

The bus starts moving.

"I knew it. We should have stayed. Mina is here." my brother pit was so protective over me, but I can't accept it.

"No, it's the right decision." I said coldly. It's my voice, it has been cold.

I watch the trees outside over the window while the bus is running. The atmosphere between Pit and me was silent. I don't want to talk to him much because I don't deserve all of his caring and words.

We reached the camp site for almost 2 hours. The place was full of people and tents. There were trees everywhere.

"Okay class, build your own tents. Every time you go anywhere you need to have a buddy. And the light cut off is nine in the evening. So you need to go to your tents before the time. The activities will start the day after tomorrow, so you need to settle until tomorrow. Okay?" Our teacher was Ms. Kagura, aunt of Mina but their attitudes were far from each other.

Pit builds the tent, as usual all the girls helped him so no need for my help. I prepare our lunch and clean the area. Well, tonight will be peaceful. Pit will sleep in another tent nearby and Mina's tent is far away from mine. It's a relief.

Pit and I ate lunch together. "Lei, I've built your tent and so mine. Would you like a walk after we eat? I'll be your buddy."

"Yeah, ok"

We pass some tents from other class and school, at the end is a forest.

"What's there?" I asked Pit pointing the forest.

"Oh, it’s the camp forest. They say it's forbidden to go there. Maybe it's the teacher's camp."

I got curious about it. I remembered Ms. Kagura; I want to talk to her. Luckily, there was a girl from other school who knows Pit.

"Hey, you are Pit right? Eh? You are more handsome in person than in the pictures." the girls from the same class slowly covered Pit from sight. He is really famous compared to me. No one knows me.

I take the opportunity to escape from him. I ran far from him, and into the forest we are talking about. I looked at my clock, “It’s still four in the afternoon. I could find Ms. Kagura before the moon appears. I would not take that long”

I started walking between the trees; the crack sound of the leaves every time I step in them is some kind of scary. I didn’t notice the time, I look around but there was no sign of a camp. I think I’m lost. I continue to walk, straight ahead.

“I think I need to go back”

The sun is setting. I really need to go back.

I hear leaves cracking behind. I do not dare to look. I stay still. I look left and right, nothing. I look in front, nothing. The crackings of leaves have stopped. My body felt cold. I can feel the chill running into my nerves.