chapter 5

I was pretty much flying over about 35 feet but technically it was only 1 foot off the ground.
"Abigail hang on!"
"I am trying to!"
"Wait he's about to stop!"
"Wait what's going to happen when he stops?!"
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" We both said at the same time.
"Hold on to me Abigail!"
"OK!!!"
I soon blacked out.
I woke up and I found out that Bartholomew had broken my fall.
I was bruised pretty bad but I was fine.
I looked over at Bartholomew to see if he was OK but I found him blacked out and he wasn't talking to me.
"Bartholomew?!" "Wake up!" "What's wrong with you?!" "Wake up!"
Nothing was working so I decided to make a single stretcher for him out of the grass or something around me.
I looked around and found a piece of bark and some grass for a pillows and a blanket.
It was back breaking for me to pick him up and softly put him on the handmade stretcher.
I decided that I needed to find a safe place for him to rest and for me to watch him and take care of him.
I pulled him all the way to the biggest building ever!
Well not really...but I found a mouse hole and I sat down next to him.
Is he alright? Because he's not moving...
Is he alive?! Do I love him?! What um... Of course not...that's crazy talk...
Anyway we made it a safe location but where are we? Why have I've been shrunken down with one of my best friends? I'm very sleepy so I might as well *yawns*go to sleep...
Someone's P. O.V
And that's not even the beginning of it...

Thank you for reading! I just burned my finger so this was really hard to write.
Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes!