*•✿Chapter 6✿•*

Copyright ©Shazneem Tamana

*❀*¨'*•✿Chapter 6✿•*¨'*❀*

Dario Pov

I just stood there watching. Water fell on her, on some parts gushing over her, in others like feather light droplets. Her beauty blew me away, it was luring me to approach. My inner wolf pushed me forwards. Slowly with out a sound I reached her.

Her hands in her hair, washing it. Her fingers untangled the hairs, shaking her head she let water from her fall onto me. I surpressed a groan as my mouth opened to let some drops access my tongue. ,y eyes darkened in need. She was what I needed,she was I wanted. My eyes trailed her hair, then down to her lower back. When i saw her tight, rounded bottom. My needs went into overdrive, desire stirred its head within me. I could not stop the groan from escaping and heard a gasp.

She was a seductress and angelic being rolled into one. Our eyes met, her eyes showed me knowledge. The knowledge of knowing who I was, the knowledge of desire. Her mouth opened yet nothing came out. My hands went up to her cheek to let her know i knew who she was. She smiled and whimpered. It was a call, a call from one mate to another. I could do nothing but comply to her every need.

I took the last two steps that seperated us. Bending down our lips touched, heat electrified this meeting. A meeting that could never be with another. As i stepped forwards, caging her to the rocky wall under the waterfall, as our mouths opened up letting our tongues dance,

Gripping her hair I yanked her back so I could plunge my tongue into her mouth. I could not get enough of my mate. It took me everything to not just mount her and claim as soon as I saw her. Pushing her head towards me i kissed her slowly as she shuddered into my arms.

After a few seconds, I kissed her on the forehead. Taking her hands in mine I wordlessly led her about a metre back, where the water hit the rock beneath our feet. Looking down I made sure the rocks were smooth. They had eroded in a beautiful slightly curved angle, perfect for my perfect mate. I gently guided her down, she whimpered as i let go of her hands. Instantly I felt at a loss, touching her again I felt better. A frown etched my skin as never had I wanted to depend on anyone and here I was needing her touch as if needing to breath.

Thoughts vanished as her fingers caressed my forehead. I looked down at her to see, she was questioning me with her eyes. I shook my head in reassurance and noticed I was kneeling beside her. She arched up to kiss me, making me groan at the touch of her soft lips on mine. Heat enveloped both of us again, in a welcoming hug.

I got up and pushed my jeans down. Upon hearing a moan, I looked at her and saw her kneeling and her hands coming towards my jeans that had just gone down to my mid thigh. Wet jeans were hard to take off. Her hands hooked next to mines and together we pushed down. Our eyes remained on each other as I stepped out of the jeans. I then got rid of my briefs that were the only thing stopping us from becoming one.

She lay back now, no longer needing any guidance. Water cascaded upon us as my lips crashed onto hers. Her nails dug into my back, invited me in. My wolf howled, making my grunt at the sheer feel of what was mine. He wanted me to go fast but I ignored him. She was mine and our fist time would be memorable.

Suddenly I froze. . . .

*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*

Please

Vote

Comment

Fan

R rated version of this chapter:

http://www.wattpad.com/7222050-destined-to-be-his-r-rated-version-%E2%80%A2%E2%9C%BFchapter-6%E2%9C%BF%E2%80%A2

Thankyou

Ms Shaz

All rights reserved Copyright ©Shazneem Tamana