Teaching Ivar.

a/n: requested.

warning: mature content.

+

A smile covered Y/N's lips as her lips make contact with Björn's. She sat on his lap by the fire, first talking, now there wasn't room for talking. Their tongues moved together as Björn's free hand rubbed her clad thigh. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and she slowly rubbed circles with her thumb.

She smiled once again when his hand pulled her dress up to her waist before sneaking a hand underneath. A sigh left her lips when she felt his fingers make contact with her clít. However before it could advance any longer there was a knock on the door. Björn didn't seem to care about whoever knocked, he continued to kiss her neck and rub her clít.

"Björn..." She gasped before removing his hand then pulling her dress back down. Björn groaned slightly but refused to let her leave his lap.

"Come in!" Björn yelled in an annoyed voice. Both their eyes widen when they saw Ivar crawl inside. Soon a frown occupied the space between Y/n's brows when she saw the angry frown on his face.

"What's the matter Ivar?" She asked as he crawled towards one of the chairs by the fire. A snort left his lips as he sat down by the fire. His jaw clenched roughly as his eyes were glued on the burning flames in the center of the room. Björn's hand on her waist gave her a gentle squeeze. His sexual frustration oozed from his body.

"I need some reasonable company," Ivar said to their surprise. Björn let out a sigh as he knew his youngest brother had been fighting with his brothers again. Yet he got slightly worried since he almost looked hurt. Ivar were always mad and in pain, he usually kept to himself so it seemed rather serious if Ivar wanted company, reasonable or not, just company was strange for the young man opposite them.

"What happened now Ivar?" Björn asked and the young man simple shrugged. He didn't look at the couple on the chair, his eyes was only focused on the flames.

"I've humiliated myself, I've humiliated you guys and I've humiliated father..." Ivar mumbled and both of the frowned. Y/n were about to moved closer to Ivar but Björn didn't let her leave his lap. Probably because his hard member pushing against her bum. She bit her lip because she wanted to tease him a bit, move her lips slightly but his hand gave her a warning squeeze. "It's that disgusting slaves fault," Ivar said in a low and dangerous tone.

"Who?" Y/n asked and Ivar shot her a glance before looking back at the flames.

"Who do you think, Margarethe, she's sleeping with Ubbe, Hvitserk AND Sigurd," Ivar spat and Björn frowned. 

"And what's that got to do with you?" She asked, hopefully he wouldn't take it as an insult.

"I slept with her," Ivar said and their eyes almost popped out from their sockets. "Well, not exactly since I'm a disgrace to mankind. They are all laughing at me, I bet the gods are as well," Ivar continued and Y/n let out a sad sigh.

"Don't say that Ivar, what happened exactly?" She asked and he clenched his jaw.

"It doesn't work, nothing below my waist works. She found out and promised that she wouldn't tell my brothers but that slùt spilled everything. I should've killed her when I had the chance," Ivar mumbled. Björn let out a sigh when he looked at his brother. He knew how harsh they were being on him, like he hadn't had enough obstacles in his way already. Björn placed a kiss on Y/n's shoulder, to get her attention. She peeked over her shoulder and she raised her brow.

"Don't say you can't pleasure a woman brother," Björn started and Ivar looked at him. "There are many ways to pleasure a woman, to make them shake from pleasure underneath you." He continued and Ivar raised his brow.