Invictus

Never again. 

Never again will I be pushed around, toyed by people around me, being called a weakling. Never again.

This story will tell you my story. The story a 17 year old who stood against all odds,who threw a rock at life and made sure that life knew who its master was.

My name is Christopher Banes. 17 year old, Senior.

-------------------------------------------------------------Prologue------------------------------------------------------------------

It all started during freshman year. I was 14.

It was autumn. Leaves littered the floor, and a sweet smell of pumpkin lingered in the air. It was kind of weird because even though Thanksgiving was weeks away. 

"Chris,are you ready? The bus will be here any minute."  shouted my mom from the kitchen. "Coming,just uhmm...prepping my self up"  

High school, a new school year, a new experience and new people to meet. I was pumped to go to school for the first time ever. Probaly because I had a chance to be popular...or at least stayed in the same school for more than 3 months. 

I'm going to be straight with you. This isn't my first school. My family..or should I say my Mom and I have moved to so many different places that I don't even remember when we started. We were like fugitives,running away from something. 

"Bus is here!" my mom shouted to me while preparing lunch and dinner.

"Yeah,coming." I grabbed my bag, ran downstairs, gave my mom a kiss goodbye and and made my way to the bus. 

I never knew that when I entered high school, I would discover a secret.