Rules

There are a lot of them, since I want this roleplay to be as realistic as possible. Please read and follow all of them.

1) Hate the character not the roleplayer.

2) No smut. Just no......... If you want to do it that badly, then take it to pm.

3) You can curse all you want. I don't really care, but don't go cursing in every sentence.

4) Don't kill a character unless the roleplayer gives permission. Also, if you kill off your character, you can't roleplay as that character ever again in this roleplay.

5) Don't start roleplaying until I accept you.

6) You can have as many characters as you want. I don't really care.

7) No mary sues. You have to have some weaknesses.

8) Password: your favorite song

9) If you're a royal, please have the same species and last name as all the other royals in your family (unless you were adopted or something). I'll put the species of all the royal families in the kingdoms, and have the same last name as everyone else in the family.

10) I want this roleplay to be very realistic, so you can make your character start their own kingdom, tribe, or guild (please tell me first, so I can approve and add it to the list of kingdoms).

11) Please don't make all of your characters royals. Give other people a chance!

12) This isn't exactly a rule: I will be changing up each kingdom's reputation every now and then, since all kingdoms have gone through their ups and downs (this will mostly be affected by you guys). Same thing with the kingdom rules below.

13) If your character is poor and they get a fine for something, don't make them able to pay for it immediately. It's just unrealistic.

14) If you're a royal, please read the character forms of everyone else you're roleplaying with. It ticks me off when there are two princesses from the same kingdom and you see this:
(Insert name): is very shy and isn't like all her other sisters, who are very girly and propper.
(Insert other name): is very outgoing and is a tomboy.
Like, how does that make sense?!

15) Please do not ask me to roleplay with you. I have grown out of it and am simply not interested in it anymore. However, I will still be active on this book.

16) (this kind of contradicts rule 4) If your character is sentenced to death or something, please don't just make him/her suddenly able to escape. If your character's really strong and good at fighting, then I can understand how they would be able to escape. However, if the character's really timid and not that good at fighting, and they escape on their own, then that's completely unrealistic.

17) Please write at least three sentences when roleplaying. It's pretty hard to reply to people when they only write one sentence.

18) You are allowed to make your character form their own guild, kingdom, etc. Please pm me of you want to do this, so I can add it to the list of kingdoms.

19) If you're the child of a noble, and one of the parents die, I'll pm you to let you know. I'll give you the freedom to choose if you would like to take up the role of your "parents." If you don't want to, then I'll ask the other people in your "family." I will add your coronation as an event and make a comment chain specifically for it.

20) Don't start roleplaying until your form gets accepted. After that, you can roleplay all you want.

21) If you're the ruler of a kingdom, you can declare wars (I highly encourage this since wars are so violent and there's lots of dramaaaaa!!!). You can also make alliances.

I'll most likely add more rules to the list later.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment them!

Kingdom rules: (these are the rules all the citizens of each kingdom must follow. Remember, these are a part of the roleplay, so you can break these without getting kicked out. You'll just have to make sure not to get caught by any nobles. Also, these rules can change based on what the royals talk about in the Meeting Place).

1) Servants must stay within the castle walls and work.

2) Disrespect towards nobles leads to 2 years in prison and a large fine.

3) Stealing from people leads to a fine (depending how rare the item was).

4) Murder leads to execution.

5) Sirens must wear something around their mouth, so they can't use their singing.

6) Knights and servants must be loyal to their boss for their entire lives.

7) The first born child of a royal will take up their parents position when one of them dies.

8) The second and third born child will become a lord or lady (and a member of the royal court).

9) If a peasant commits a crime, they must be taken to the king or queen so they can determine their punishment.