s c h o o l

Alison POV

Darn it. Just darn it. I DO NOT want to go to school. At all. Today is the dreaded day, Monday. Or just monday. I feel that if its a capital 'M', it means its important, which its obviously not. Mum(I think I'll just call her Jade) said that it'll be fine and I'll make new friends blah blah blah but if I do have any friends it'll be because of Jade and the rest of Little Mix, and not because they really are my friend. Honestly, I'm not the lying type and I'm a really truthful person but I'm not going to tell anyone Jade is my mum. Well, it's not even really a lie. More like not the full truth. Maybe I could make new friends if I do that. But if I make close friends it will mean I would have to tell them. Ugh. Why does y mind have to be so busy thinking about what would happen when it hasn't even happened yet. I have to go get changed now.

Jade POV

Today is the day Alison is going to school! Of course, I'm excited for her to make new friends and all but I'm also worried for her. What if she can't make new friends? What if she gets bullied? Damn, I shouldn't think about. "MOM! LET'S GO!" Right, I have to send Alison to school. "Okay Allie, wait up!"

Alison POV

"Err, Mom? I needa tell you something..." I asked Jade. 

"Yeah Allie?"

"Can I not tell anyone your my mom?"

"Of course darling, but why? Not happy with me as your mother?"

"NO! Of course not, but in case all my friends are fake because they just want to meet you and Perrie and Jesy and Leigh-Anne."

"Oh, I see. Sure then. So I should stop walking here, no one will see me. You go on yourself."

"Thanks mom."

I hug Jade and she hugs me back and kisses my forehead. 

"Good luck in school, Allie!" I hear Jade calling as I walk on ahead by myself. Of course, I hate being alone, especially when its my first time going to this school, but I have no other choice. So I just put on a confident look and posture and walk ahead to my new school.

--------------------------------------------------------NOTE-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai guys, I think this is the longest chapter so far(which is pretty short) and yeah. I have a maths test in two days and i should be studying so basically i sacroficed some time to write this. Okay then, byeee

/Gemi/