Case 6: Dreams

"Oh no!" Madoka came back to see a collapsed Mai and a crying Gene. With panic rising she immediately called Naru.

"Naru! It's Mai! She collapsed and your the only one who can calm down Gene!"

Without a moments thought Naru dragged Lin and drove to where Mai was. He didn't even have second thoughts. He didn't care that he was on a case. There's only three things that Naru deemed more important. Finding his brothers body, baby Gene and of course the only person he has such feelings for, Mai.

Lin didn't know what was happening. Whatever happened made Naru act just like he did when he got the vision of his brothers murder. Lin's eyes popped out momentarily while Naru dragged the man out of the house.

Getting in the van, Lin finally questioned Naru on what is happening.

"It's Mai. She's having a dream. But with this case I don't think it will be good. Sometimes she's a spectator, sometimes she's one of the people. Either way not good."

The drive continued silently back toward HQ.

Naru Pov

I hope Mai is ok. With her dreams she's able to get a lot of information but it comes at the cost of her getting hurt or her emotions go haywire. That's why I have to be there. She started to develop PK subconsciously when her emotions get overwhelmed. I just started to sense it. It's as if someone put a lock on it which a timer. It only makes me think that they waited to unlock it when they seemed fit too. What was the condition? Who did it? Was it Mai's parents? If so why? And how? From what Mai told me they both died when she was thirteen. Could they have been like us? There's to many variables and questions without the right amount of information. I also have to worry about Gene. He also seems to have a bit of PK and sees the spirits form.

Once Lin pulled in I jumped out. Racing to where Mai was and to baby Gene.

When I got there I saw Madoka struggling to calm down Gene to stop his poltergeist. Mai was on the couch in a dream state. From just the look on her face I can tell that it wasn't pretty. Rushing to Gene, I tried to calm him down. I hummed a lullaby to him. Soon he passed out from exhaustion. While rocking him back and forth, Madoka and Lin were picking up the various things that was scattered around the floor. I laid Gene down in his play pin stuffed with blankets and stuffed animals. I pulled out little ghost from the pile and put it in his arms. That will calm him. Looking over to Mai I can see that she is struggling. If only I could be there with her.

Mai's Pov/Dream

I was inside the house of the little family. Looking around I see so many puppets. There were various kinds. I continued on wards to see that the family was gone. They must be at the market.

Going outside I saw the husband. He was dumping something in the lake. When I got closer I could see that there was more than the victim of his wife and child.

He turned many animals into puppets, dressed up people to look like characters from plays. He was putting on a gloss that stopped the blood and dried. It was a kind of polished you use for wood so they are sleek. And he played with them! He used them like a normal puppeteer would. It disgusted me to see it.

Then I felt myself be transported. This time I was in the wife's body. Great now I'm going to feel what she feels.

"Sasori! We can't keep living like this. Art may be eternal to you, but it's only a moment to me. We can't continue doing this! We don't have enough money to sustain ourselves. What about Garra? Think about your son! He doesn't have enough nutrition and the other boys make fun of him."

"Keikio, you don't know nothing! My family continued to make puppets for years and so will I! And Garra will do so too! No... I'll make us eternal. And we'll be happy!" The man took on a crazed look. I'm scared. I don't know what's he going to do!

( WARNING IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THE REST THEN DONT! It will include molesting, murder and cruel things. So if your sensitive to that stuff don't read it until you see END!")

Sasori backed Keikio into the wall, holding our hands with one of his, he used the others to strip us. He took a minute to look at her naked body.

"Yes... You will be the perfect puppet. Isn't that right?"

I tried to scream but he smacked me in the face, again and again.

"No no no. Puppets don't speak. Only the master does. And I'm the master. I'm going to turn you into the perfect puppet. But first I have to feel the material with my own hands."

Dragging us into a room, he grabbed some rope to tie our hands together, and tie our feet.
I was terrified. I'm still in her body. He then took out a rag and put it in our mouth, gagging us.

"Now for some fun..."

Slowly he touched her face and continued down her neck. I felt the fear she had. Tears came down. He went toward her left breast and gripped it. More tears came. He keeper groping while his other hand went down to further down. Massaging both places. He started to suck on her other breast. It feels disgusting. This isn't right. He continued. But unlike the softness he had at first he gotten rougher.

Pulling away he licked he lips.

"Now... to feel your insides!"

NOOOO. NOOOO. Sasori started to strip down.

Before I saw anything than his chest, I was out. I was back on the astral plane. That was horrible...

END END END END END

I woke up sobbing. When I saw Naru I started to cry so hard. Immediately he wrapped his arms around me. He started to sooth me, telling me I'm not there, I'm ok, it didn't happen to me. It was so horrible to experience it and to see it happen, and to feel it....

"Mai, it's ok, I'm here, Genes here. Your no longer there. What ever you experienced, it didn't happen to you. Shh."

"It- hic- was so horrible! Hic."

"Mai I hate to ask this but I need to know what happened." Naru looked pained to see me like this.

"I-I, the names of the parents are Sasori and Keikio. There son was named Garra. The man- he- he rapped her! Not only her but other women too! He also turned other men and children and pets into puppets. And he turned them all into human puppets before his family! He played with them like real puppets! It was so horrible!" I start to cry more and more. Naru's hold on me tightened, not wanting to let go.

"Mai. For whatever reason I don't care. Never go in that house with Gene. I don't want anything to happen to you."

I could only nod in response. I don't want to go in that house either...