Chapter One

Hey, I really like this story so far. I hop that you guys do too! 

I layed my bike down against the the railing of the small bridge over looking the waterfall. I walked around, and sat in the grass. I looked up at the cloulds floating by. They looked as if they were so free, and peaceful. They just go where the wind takes them. They are beautiful, with no imperfections like people. Even the darkest rain cloud is beautiful. 

I started to think about how when I was little, I used to have dreams about this place. About there being mythical creatures, and unicorns. I thought that if you believed that any of these things could become a reality... But I was wrong. I believed that mom and dad would be together forever, and that never happened... Some dreams never become a reality. Even if you try your damnedest, it never will. It takes more than one to make a dream come true. In these case it took two. 

I stared at the clouds for awhile, until I decided to get up and get my drawing pad. I went to the bridge, and sat on the railing as I began to draw what I saw. 

I was starting to get pleased with what I was drawing, but the wind picked up, and my pencil fell in the water below. I started to turn around, and grab another pencil, but I started to slip. I fell off the siding of the bridge, but was able to get ahold of the the rotting wooden bridge. 

I'm going to die... I thought to myself. I knew that there was no chance of living if I hit the water below. And I knew I didn't have enough strength to pull myself up, nor hold on for too much longer. Mom, dad carry on with all my love. I whispered, wanting that to be my last words, even if no one would hear them. I tear ran down my check, just as the wood on the bridge broke, and I plummeted into the water below. Goodbye, I said as I blacked out, never to wake up. 

I woke up. I'm alive? I sat up from the ground where I lay, and rubbed the back of my head. I felt that there was no blood, and I wasn't wet. I looked around to try to figure out where I was. 

I stood up, leaning agaisnt the edge of something to stable my shaking body. I steadied myself, and began to walk through the darkness. I came in contact with the end of the darkness,, or so I thought. I looked around seeing a red glowing light faintly in the distance. I turned and walked toward the light, thinking it's the only way out. 

I stopped at the source of light. It was a door. Not like any other door that I had seen before. It looked demonic, and like that it was pure evil. I felt as if any minute I could just die. I felt fear run down my spine, and I turned to run away, but was abrubtly stopped by a voice. 

What do we have here? You've come further than most my child. Let's play a little game. It's not a choice so you will do it either way. Try to open the door. If you are one among the few, the door shall open, but if not, and the door rejects your being you must find another way out, or if the door so decides, you shall die. Ha, Hahahahahaha. The voice spoke in a cold tone. A tone that was almost unhuman. A voice of something that could only be known as evil. 

I didn't want to die, so does that mean I should take my chance with the door? What if the door accepts me and I move on? What happens then? On the other hand the door can decide to reject me, and/or kill me.I guess the options clear... If I want to get out, I need to take my chances with the door, whatever they may be.

I walked back up to the glowing door, and put my hand on the handle. I felt the same surge of fear shoot through me, but ignoring it, I pulled the handle to the door. Nothing happened. Nothing. 

I began to walk away, when the door slowly creaked open, and I walked through the darkness of the room, and the door slammed behind me. I walked and came to another door, the one opened on its own too. It revealed a beautiful, yet horrifying scenery. The sky; if thats what it was; was dark, with white stars, and purple, and red where the darkness wasn't. 

"Why hello there. May I ask what you think your doing here in Lorenchia, Dravin Lancaster?" A man sitting at a desk directly infront of me asked. "Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to take a seat and tell me how you get to this realm?" He asked with a smirk. He was a strange man. He wore cloths of velvet, and had an inkwell and quill. He had a open book that looked like it had a list of names, but the ink on it had already started to fade out. 

"H-how do you... you know my name? I went through a door. I mean, uhh, two doors." I managed to stutter out, while I began to shake again. 

"I see. Master shall be quite pleased." He took the quill from the table and dipped it in the inkwell, and wrote my name in his book. "You will meet master when you are worthy. Good bye Miss Lancaster." He looked up from his writing, and smiled. Just as I was about to ask who and when I would get to meet this master of his, he turned into bats, and flew away. Baffled, I stood up. 

I walked from the desk, stumbling over large mushrooms, and tree roots. This place is like a midievil fantasy. This must be my hell for what I should have tried harder for in life. This must be my place to suffer for eternity in... 

So how did you guys like? And yes, for those who have played oblivion, I took a lot of aspects from it, and twist them around. A pic of the door she went though. Its from oblivion, and its the door to the dark brotherhood. And basically Lorenchia is like Shivering Isles. 

Well, hope you liked! Vote, Comment, and FAN! Also, I have a question. Is a battle worth fighting if you've already lost, and to continue means to suffer more?