ch. 2

(Y/n pov)
" hey you're going to be ok" I hear someone yell as they put pressure on my wound. My (e/c) eyes flutter open and I see a young male. He had red hair , blueish~greenish color eyes , and he wore nothing but red and black. I whimper in pain from the wound on my stomach and the male puts a glue like substance in the cut. He turns me over and does the same to my back. " this will keep her alive till we get back to HQ" the male says and looks down at me. He takes my hand and picks me up. He was gentle and very kind towards me.
      " where are we going" I ask weakly and he looks at me.
      " we're taking you to a doctor little one you're a little to young to die" he says and chuckles to himself.
     " Sephiroth did this" I mutter one last sentence before my vision slipping back into darkness. I start to open my eyes and I see a blinding light.
      " she's very luck Genesis she would have died without you there. Why did you save her if she would have died huh" the doctor says and looks at him closely.
       " because I saw her and she looked innocent and I don't think someone innocent should die because she was sacraficing herself for her friends!!" Genesis yells at the doctor.
       " ah I see a crush" he says and Genesis looks away.
     " so what if I knew her as a kid Jesus it's not like we're married!!!" He says and the doctor starts laughing.
       " she's starting to wake up" the doctor says and Genesis sits in the chair right next to the bed.
    " good morning sunshine" he says smiling at me.
      " good morning Genesis" I say and he gasps silently.
     " y/n you know to call me Gen" he says taking my hand in his.
      " sorry " I say and he kisses the top of my hand.
       " so tell me what happened to you" he says and I look at him.
       " A guy fell through my roof said he was part of avalanche he wanted me help. I helped him and then I realized  Sephiroth wanted to kill me for his stupid plan. I went to the secret forest after I found out. Everyone came after me and I almost got killed by Sephiroth" I say and he nods. He sits me up and he looks deeply into my eyes.
     " who's the guy that just happened to fall through the roof" he asks taking Loveless from the nightstand.
     " Cloud Strife" I says and he hums in responce.
       " do you want me to read to you" he asks and I nod.
      " Loveless is my favorite book" I say and he smiles.
       " mine too" he says and starts reading each verse out-loud. His beautiful teal eyes stand out when he looks at the book. " Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess. We seek it thus, and take to the sky. Ripples form on the waters surface. The wondering souls knows no rest" he finishes act one and looks at me.
      " thank you for reading to me" I say and he smiles.
      " no problem" he says and stands up. I grab his hand and pull him down. He falls onto the bed and we stare into eachother's eyes. He touches my cheek softly and strokes it with his thumb. I blush shyly and he chuckles. "You are quite adorable" he whispers in my ear and the doctor walks in.
       (Doctors pov)
      After I walk in quietly I walk out seeing the two cuddling with each other. Now what would happen if an one winged and an anient had a child.
       " now that's something worth studying" I say walking towards my lab.
         ( y/n's pov)
        " get some rest I have orders to stay with you so it's not like I'm going anywhere" he says and I smile. He takes off the leather jacket he had on to reveal a black tee shirt. I rested my head on his chest and he smiles. He didn't know where to put his hands so he slowly let one hand drop by his waist and the other on my back rubbing it softly. A tall male walks in the room and Genesis looks at him.
        " doctor (random name) said that y/n will be completely  healed in a month or so" the male says and leaves. Genesis turns so his chest was against my body. I rest my head on his muscular arm and he rests his head  on mine.
        " goodnight my sweet y/n" he says and kisses my forehead.
        " goodnight" I say slipping into a deep sleep once more. I start tossing and turning as I continue having the horrible dream. All I hear where people screaming my name and I saw people trying to wake me.