Pokemon Gold x Reader Lemon!!

On saturday, you were out training your (fav pokemon) to make them stronger. Ten you ran into someone you never thought you would see. Your best friend, Gold, ran into you as he tried to catch up to a fleeing Cyndaquil.

"H-hey, Gold, never thought to see you here in a long time."

"Yeah, (Name) long time no see."

"SO how have you been?" you asked rather awkwardly.

"Good." He said in his now deep-ish voice.

"So you wanna go to my place?" Gold immediately asked.

You blushed. "Sure." you said rubbing the back of your head.

"Ok then, lets get going."

                                              ~~~~le time skip to his house~~~~

You two arrived at his house out of breath because he was so excited to get there. He said he had a suprise for you. Knowing the perv that he is, you blushed and looked down.

"Your house looks SO diffrent than, like, 3 years ago."

All of the kiddish stuff was gone. Only a tv, couch, pokemon stuff, and of course his bedroom remained from the house it was 3 years ago. He took you to his bedroom, and shut and locked the door behind him. You were becoming nervous.

Gold had a devious smirk on his face, and you know that it meant trouble, but still, it was sort of sexy in a way.

Gold came dangerously close to you, making you bump into his bed then falling down. He pressed you against his bed, kissing you passionatly. He started to shove his tongue inside your mouth, you accepting it. He explored what was now his, making your tounge fight his. Out of dominince, he won. He pulled away, leaving a string of saliva between you two. Gold started kissing down your neck, and sucking finding that special spot making you moan, but barely audible. After awhile of doing that, You took his shirt off revealing his abs. He also took off yours, revealing you gold and (fav color) striped bra. He rubbed your breasts through your bra, making you wetter by the second.

"Fuck" you thought

He then removed your bra to reveal your medium (or large) sized breasts, making you blush, while looking down at the same time. He took one of your erected nipples into his mouth, sucking on in while massaging you other one. You moaned over and over again, making him do it even more.

"Looks like someone likes this." he said seductively.

"Y-yes more"

Then after a long pause, you took each others clothes off.

You then licked his long shaft, earning several moans from him.

He inserted in you, first going slow, then fast. When he went faster, his thrust felt like magic.

"Ohhhhhh"~ you moaned loudly

He moaned your name then came into you. You came at the same time. He flipped over on the bed, and you both blacked out.