The Night

A cool breeze flows through the darkness of night. Domino City was beautiful at night. Only some lit windows and bear moonlight are the only source of light. Yugi looks deep into the night, lost in thought. "Yugi? You've seem distant lately. Is something wrong?" Yami (the spirit of the Millennium Puzzle) questioned him. "It's nothing..." Yugi responded, but the dream he had, it was so vivid... The woman... The girl... The snake-warrior... All so real. "Yami... Do you remember having a wife? A daughter even?" he asked, staring into the night. "No, but why do you ask this? We share a mind, but as you know, it's two different chambers. I didn't wish to invade your side... Was it a dream?" Yami asked, as if he knew. Was, Yami dreaming with me? "Yes..." I responded, staring back into the night. If Yami said something, Yugi didn't hear.

*HISSS!*

A large reptile climbs into the window holding it's tail like a venomous scorpion. "Yugi! Watch out!" Yami yells, but Yugi was frozen in fear. It struck Yugi with the blunt end of it's tail. Yugi flew back, slammed into a wall, and began slowly losing consciousness...

"Yugi!" *rrrrrrrrrrip!*

The creature ripped the Millennium Puzzle from his neck, and went off into the dark, moonlit night.

Yugi's grandpa rushed into the room. "What the!? Yugi!" Mr. Moto yelled. Yugi then fainted.