;six;

mum, 

her name.

her name fits her perfectly. everything about her is perfect. the name entwined with her image, her personality is like an ocean beating against the shore, not one without the other. everything about her is like salt and pepper on a diner table, incomplete without each other. it's like pancakes and syrup; without syrup, the pancake is bland, and without the pancake, the syrup's sweetness is too strong. it's like mickey and minnie, always needing to be side by side, back to back, front to front. 

her name could mean so many things. it could be a genre of music or someone independent, and the more i think about it, the more it applies. i think about how she's so independent, not needing anyone's company, and i imagine her listening to the genre of music reflecting her name. 

as she stood up to leave the pool, i noticed that she left her journal strewn on the bench, and it was far too late to return it to her because she was gone, so i kept it. i dare not to read it, but the cover has her name written below the line "this belongs to:." 

her name.

indie.

-niall

woah i updated 

i'm sorry i haven't been updating recently, but i've been kind of busy and kind of lazy, but starting monday is my spring break, and i am planning to update everyday, but no promises.

thanks to everyone who's read, and i'm really sorry for the delay.