chapter 2: To London i go

"Common Ally lets go!"

"Coming mum!" We were at the airport flying over to London for the concert that night. I was so excited!!!! I would finally get to go and meet Louis, Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Harry. Harry, Louis, and Niall, they were my faves.

"attention passengers flight 7345 will now start boarding. Repeat flight 7345 will now start boarding."

OMG THAT WAS MY FLIGHT!!!!! Here we go! awww gosh im so freakin nervous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I streched me legs as i got off the plane. It was a quick flight and was ready to get up and go shopping to find a sweet putfit for the concert.

"Common mum, we havent got all day you know?"

"Yes sweetie i understand."

We ended up heading off to Abercrombie. I got a cute pair of skinny jeans and floral top that i loved. We then headed over to a shoe store and got me a cute pair of yellow flats that went with my outfit nicely. I hoped the guys would like it.

"K hun, its 6:00 o'clock, lets go catch a taxi so we can head to the hotel before the concert at 7."

"Alright mum!"

_________________________________________________________________________________

We were at the concert now and they just started letting people into the VIP room. OMGG! was that a flash of irish nandos loving blonde hair i just saw? ahhhh! This is gonna be the best night of my whole freakin life!!!!!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE!!!!!