Night Out on the Town pt 1

I woke with a smile on my face in my new soft bed and looked over to the French windows to see the light shining through.

I looked at my hands, the light softly dancing on them. The light would bend in brilliant yellows, reds, greens, blues, and soft pinks.

Eww, I thought. Pink. . . .

I chuckled at my idiotic thoughts and barely noticed when Kol walked in.

I looked at him and said nothing, just smiled. He did the same, looking at me softly.

Kol's POV (Quicky)

I quietly walked into Artemis' room and just looked at her. She turned to me and smiled before looking at her hands.

She was beautiful, the only bad thing, was that now she was my 'sister.' Nonetheless, she was a marvelous creature. The way the light danced on her soft, milky skin. . . .breathtakingly beautiful. Her looks were great enough, her body, and then the light sparkling just made it even more wonderful.

I smiled at her as she looked out towards the windows. The sunlight caught her eyes perfectly and they shined a whole 'nother shade of blue. Her already pink lips became pinker, the soft skin on her face sparkled, and her soft, pretty, red locks shined.

I couldn't take it anymore, without hesitation I walked towards her.

She turned towards me and smiled lightly; I just kept moving to her.

When I was close enough, I cupped her face and quickly pressed my lips against hers.

Artemis' POV

My eyes were wide with shock as Kol pressed his soft lips to mine. At first, I didn't know what do, but then my mind clicked.

No, I thought. This is wrong.

I put my hands up to his chest and pushed, sending him backwards. "K- Kol, Wha- Why? No, th- that was-"

I was cut off as he sped to me again, kissing me and pushing me back on my mattress.

"No," I mumbled around his lips. I put my hands on his chest, trying to push him back. "Kol, p- please. Stop."

"No," he mumbled back. "I like you. I- I need you."

He began to kiss down my jaw to my neck.

"Kol, get off of me," I pleaded. "Ple-"

He cut me off again, pressing his lips to mine. I felt his tongue swipe along my bottom lip.

Then I thought, Well. . .He is cute. And I really need to move on after Paul, even though we technically weren't anything. Better him than some guy I meet at a bar when I'm half buzzed.

I finally gave in and began moving my lips in sync with his. I felt him smile against me as I dragged my hands from his chest to the back of his neck, pulling him closer.

His tongue swiped my bottom lip again and I opened my mouth, inviting him in. I moaned a bit as his tongue explored my mouth.

He suddenly pulled back, making me whine a little. He pressed his forehead against mine, eyes closed, his lips brushing against my own; complete torture. "Artemis?" He said, breathless.

"Mhmm?" I loved the way his lips felt against mine when he said my name.

"Would you like to go out with me?" He pulled back to look me straight in the eye. I smiled softly and bit my lip.

"Yes," I whispered.

He grinned and pressed his lips to mine again.

Before it could get too heated, he pulled back and grinned at me. "Shall we go?"