Flashback (The Last Chapter Of the First Book. Plus some more)

Caroline's POV

I went to Hope's room to find something to wear for her nap. I decided on a red dress. The dress as a crisscross on the top of it. I grabbed a red lipstick and my straightening iron to do Hope's hair and lips. I decided not to do a full face of makeup, just the lips. I went to Hope's bed because that's where she has been lying there since she went to sleep. I took off the clothes she was wearing. I put new underwear on her. I know that's weird but I'm her mother. I put her dress on then did her lips and hair. This reminded me of when I did this for Elena. I can't believe I lost another person to this spell.

I can feel Klaus just wanting to switch places with her. I'm worried for what he is gonna do next. I don't know if he is planning on finding Damon and Elena. Or finding someone to kill Elena. Or inject her with some disease. I just can't stand any of this. First Elena wakes up because Damon put Hope in her place. The I learn that Hope is my daughter. And now I have to be worried and scared for what my husband is gonna do. Why can't anything just work out. Why can't Elena be awake and Hope and Bonnie. Sometimes I just want to scream.

"I'm so sorry Hope." I said to my daughter.

"It's not your fault Caroline." Kol came into the room, "I-I'm gonna miss her so much. She's my best friend." Kol was gonna break into tears.

"Wow I never thought I would see you cry."

"Don't judge me."

"Trust me. I'm not." I said and hugged Kol. He hugged me back, "I have an idea. Is Elijah back with the coffin yet?"

"Ya. I think he just got home I'll check and then I'll come get Hope." I waited for Kol. He came back five minutes later, "Here I'll take her down." He picked Hope up and carried her bridal style.

"Bonnie. Let's do what we did with Elena." I said after me and Kol got downstairs. Kol had put Hope in her coffin.

"Ok."

"God. She looks so much like you Caroline." Freya said.

"Thanks." I then showed them what to do.

"Wait! We are missing someone." Elijah said.

"Who?" Klaus asked

"Rebekah." Everyone turned to look at Hope.

"I think this is what Hope would have wanted. Go wake her up Elijah." Klaus said.

"It will take her a few minutes to wake up. She has only been daggered for 3 days." Kol replied, "Let's start without her. Let's go. Bonnie, Then Caroline, Then Freya, Then Finn, Then Elijah, Then Rebekah, And Klaus, Then me. I wanna go last."

"I think her mom and dad should go last." Rebekah said walking in.

"Oh sister. I have missed you. I can't believe you survived being the only woman in the family for 1000 years, our brothers are animals." Freya said.

"Oh. I love you too Freya" Rebekah said hugging Freya, "But this is not about me. It's about my niece. Can I go first"

"Sure Bekah. But I do agree with her. Can Klaus go last and I'll go second to last." I said.

"I guess." Kol said with a frown.

Rebekah's POV

"Ok here I go." I touched Hope's hand.

"Rebekah. Whats going on? The last thing I remember is Bonnie and Caroline hugging because Elena woke up."

"Hope. You are in a coma. You are going to be in here until Elena Gilbert dies. It's gonna be 60 plus years."