Forever HIS

Adina POV

" Wake up!" Boomed a monstrous voice inside of my room. Was I in a dream, or much rather a nightmare.

I jerked at he sudden noise in my quiet sanctuary of a room. I opened my eyes to find the sun right in my eyes. I tried to shield my eyes, before my eyes got friendly with the light.

"Go away, Gabe!" My morning voice croaked.

“Um...no get up. NOW.”

I mustered all my energy just to get the pillow next to my head. I sighed heavily, and gave up. My plan to throw the pillow was an ultimate fail.

"You're going to be late." He's singing voice mocked me from a distance. I really wish I was a little less lazy.

I groaned and lifted my head just so lightly that I could see my red beeping alarm clock.

7:49am. Well that's weird, I usually don't listen to Gabe's commands until 8:00am.

I sighed and got up. There was no going back to sleep now.

I heaved my massive body up and dragged myself to the bathroom. When did my bathroom decide to get up and walk away from me? I tried my best not to fall back on my nice messy bed. That seemed to be calling my name.

I looked up to the beast inside the mirror. I looked horrid. With my frizzy wayword brown hair, red eyes, and my cracking lips.

I tried my best not to give in to the make up calling my name. I truly needed the help.

Adina....Adina come get me.

I just needed 1 more month until I was able to take my make up out of the miracle bag it was in for over 5 months.

My parents wouldn't let me touch my miracle bag until I was 17. It was a huge mistake buying them in January.

 I quickly washed my sleeply face in hopes that it would help the fenzy on my face. I curse the day when my face set like this.

There was nothing wrong with my face, expect it was too plain. I looked like an average teenager, I didn't have anything that popped. I would have been lost in the crowd a long time ago without my brothers.

I owned 3 brother, and 2 of them are twins.

The eldest being Gabe, the annoying beast how sang. Then came Trevor and Taylor, Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

My brothers were the populars in the school's social classes. The only reason no one messed with me was because of my brothers.

Everyone listened to my brothers. It wasn't funny. It was like my brothers were apart of the school's underground mafia.

Gabe especially , every one was scared of him. And then in turn they were scared to miss with me.