Gone...

Gone....

Chapter one: the begining.

"Trick or treat!"shouted some kids while my sister opened the door. "oh how i LOVE halloween!" i jumped up and down looking at myself in the mirror, and twirlying around in my beautiful white dress and silver shoes that are high hells and thats one of the reasons of why i love them, i knelt down and put black eye-liner on, mostly since i only have black eye-liner, then i put my black and white butterfly mask on and fixed my hair so the strings on the back that are holding the mask wont show, next i grabbed a black vest and ran down the stairs seeing as my mom had opened the door this time i tryed my best to sneak out of the townhouse and leave.

My mom stoped me halfway going down the stairs and gave me a whole speach of how i 'can't go far away from the place' or 'just knock on the houses and ask for the candy and then leave without another word' and that type of stuff i dont know 'bout the rest 'cuz i zoomed out like i always do, but even if i did, i already know were shes getting at, i always hear this.

I left and started to knock on peoples door, about an hour later i was heading up to this really kool house that looked like it was abandoned years ago and like if it was haunted, i love these types of houses they just make me feel... Whats the word? ... Alive?

I walked up to the house and knocked on it waiting for some one to open the door, while eating a milky way, i love them so much that when the guy opened the door he found me in my own little world and moaning because of how good the milky way tasted, when i opened my eyes i was so emberazed i started to blushh "trick-or-treat?" 'bahahahaha i cant talk! So not cute at all!'

The guy infront of me jut smiled "cute, how about i give you something better that you will love for eternety?"

Grrr wtf? I dont even know this dude "hu? Oh! What movie did you get that from?" all he did was put a smile on and winked at me "anyways im having a party, its more like a mascarade, wanna come? atleast for a few minutes, thats were i have candy, theres miny mountains filled with candy, milky ways, sneackers, nerds, kisses" wink wink "any type you can imagine"

I dont know wat it was about him but some part of me wanted to go with him, the other part. Told me to run like hell and never come near him ever again, i went with my side that said to run like hell and never come back, i looked back while still runing and saw him smile i keept runing, i was a block away when i bumped into something hard, i triped and feel on my behind, i slowly looked up and was shocked with horror.

the same guy i just ran away from was right here in front of me "how th-" i started to say but thats when i felt something sharp in my stomach and someone put their hand on my face, this wasnt good, instinc told me to do whatever i could to get free and to stay conseous, and i let instinc take over me, i tryed to scream, kick, punch, scratch and watever else i could, i grabbed something metal that was right next to me and started to hit him in the head, he yelled in pain but then did the unexpectable, he took the metal thing from my hand, took my mask off an then started to take my dress off

I screamed but then i went numb as soon as i felt something on my neck, it was like getting a shot but at the same time it feelt good, i moaned and then i drifted away, i could still feel him touchin my body but i just couldnt take it any more, i was tired an i felt like death and like i got run over by a truck.

When woke up i was in a confy queen size bed with silk covers, i feel horrible, like shit, i feel like the first time this happened to me, and even though this is the third time someone has attempted to rape me and the second time i have been raped, it feel like its the first time

Wait... Holly shit!!! "HELP! HELP! HELP!" i keept yelling at the top of my lungs "aw your just so adorable! To bad that by the end of the week your going to either end up ded or with a new owner"