Chapter 1 - Hidden Talents

"@Caspar_Lee: I may or may not be doing a video with the beautiful @LilLucy . STAY TUNED!!!!"

I giggled as Caspar tripped over the wire connecting to a light. The boy was a natural at making a fool of himself but for some odd reason, myself and all of his subscribers loved it. While Caspar was frantically setting up all of his equipment needed for the video, I decided to talk to some of my twitter followers.

Now you see, I am a well known person in the youtube community, however, I don't make my own videos and I do not have my own channel. Basically people just know me from other popular youtubers' videos. I can't complain, it was always fun colaberating with different youtubers and getting feedback from the fans.

"Okay, I think everything is set. Lucy, how does it look?" Caspar asked looking around the room.

"Caspar relax, I don't understand why you get so nervous every time you make a video. Everyone loves them." 

Caspar gave me a look and pressed the play button on the camera. 

"HELLO." Caspar screamed, making me jump. "I am here with my best friend, Lucy Prior. And we are going to be doing a little video about hidden talents."

"Not too many people know that Caspar actually has many talents up his sleeve." I said wiggling my eyebrows. "Without any further delay.." *dramatic pause* "...LET'S GET STARTED." 

Caspar handed me three balls while I handed him a pogo stick. As the camera started rolling, Caspar began jumping and I started to juggle. We were on a roll for about thrity seconds, that was until Caspar decided to jump on the pogo stick with no hands. By the second jump without any hands Caspar ran into me and we both fell to the ground , laughing.

"Are you mad!?!" I choked out between laughs. 

The second talent was Caspar and I singing the ABC'S backwards with water in our mouths. 

"Who's idea was this?" I asked.

Caspar shrugged as he filled his mouth with water. We both gave each other a 'ready?' look and started singing. We both got to the letter 'T' before I spit my water out all over Caspar. Resulting in him spitting his water right back at me.

More as you could say "talents" were displayed on camera. By the end of filming my hair was a wreck, Caspar's teeth were a shade of blue, and we were both drenched in water.

"I would say that was the most successful video I have made. Wouldn't you agree Lucy?" Caspar said showing his blue teeth.

"I could not agree more, Caspar." I said still giggling.

Caspar said his last line and I waved as the camera was turned off. 

"Alright, so I will edit for the remaining of the day, and half of tomorrow. So it should be up by late tomorrow." Caspar explained while vigorousy wiping his teeth with a cloth. 

"Sounds good." I uttered while combing through my knotted hair. "Caspar wait, let's take a picture."

Caspar groaned while I made a funny face into the screen. "Alright, alright that's enough of that." Caspar whined taking my phone out of my hand. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I got home I  jumped on the couch and watched tv. After watching yet another rerun episode of The X Factor, I entertainted myself by uploading the picture Caspar and I took.

@LilLucy: Well that was a very...interesting video. I bet @Caspar_Lee is still brushing his teeth. *Insert picture*

I laughed at the feedback I was getting, but seriously, how do they reply so fast?

 I threw my phone on my bed as I walked into the shower. After drying myself off, and tying my hair back, I leaped onto my bed and checked twitter for the billionth time. 

@Danisnotonfire:  @LilLucy @Caspar_Lee Is it normal that I am afraid to watch this video??

@ZozeeBo: What have you crazy kids been up to? @LilLucy @Caspar_Lee

@Caspar_Lee: @LilLucy I will have you know that I have plenty of awful pictures of you. REVENGE.

__________________________________________________________________________

**So kind of a boring start but I want the story line to actually be realistic instead of two people meeting and falling in love within one chapter. 

SO ANYWHO..(is anywho one word??) SO ANYWAYS  I hope you enjoy the first Chapter of many.**