Chapter 6

Author note: It sounds really posh like in a real story :’) anyway I’m really sorry for not writing a chapter for a long time, I didn’t forget about it I was in hospital :’(

Any who I will try and make this quite long so sit back and enjoy. Love you all and thanks for reading and fanning J xx I would like a little more support like more fans and comments or votes but thank you anyways, if you don’t want to you don’t have to. J xxx

My eyes slowly flicker open, I hear a gentle heartbeat and feel a wave of hot breath attack me. I move my eyes upwards to find Niall snoring ever so lightly his arm wrapped tightly around my waist, I smile to myself and let sleep over take me again.

I feel in such pain, my legs, my head and arms hurt. I try to move my arm but it felt like I was tied up. My eyes instantly open and I look around the bright room, squinting from the bright lights. I’m lying on concrete floor in an empty room; the walls have been ripped off showing plain pipes and shiny beetles. I try to squirm but there’s no point my hands are securely tied to my legs and my mouth is covered with duck tape. I bring my mouth down to my fingers and try to take the tape off. I heard a spine-chilling laugh from in front of me; my head gets kicked up with a pair of black Dr.Martens. My eyes dart around the room then land on a familiar face, his long black cloak covering most of his body, grubby wavy hair fall down till his shoulder and his black narrowed eyes smile evilly inside. Joey Crawford. My kidnapper. I couldn’t meet his disturbing gaze I lower my eyes to the dirty floor, but before I had the chance he lifts my head with the tip of his finger.

‘Escaping from me will just make me try to get you even more,’ he says emotionless, his dark eyes full of mystery lay on mine. My eyes jump with fear, I try to keep calm and not faint but I couldn’t help struggling. He holds me still with his mucky brown hands on my shoulder and quickly rips off the duck tape with force. Tears spring to my eyes and this time I couldn’t stop them. I open my mouth to scream but I simply couldn’t, I looked like a fish opening and closing its mouth. Terror creeps up my shoulders and leaves me shaking, I try to scream again but only a whimper comes out. He smirks.

‘Your meant to be in prison for as long as you live,’ I croak looking up trying to face my fear. He laughs and I see a glint in his eye and in his pocket. I shuffle my bum backwards. He tried to kill me last time when I was 10 years old.

‘I didn’t get to do this last time,’ he whispers pulling something shiny out off his pocket.