My powerful mate!!

Chapter one:

*Daniel pov*

Beep! Beep! Beep!!

I growl at the stupid clock I hate mornings.

I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom, stripped off and jump into the shower. I wash my face, body and hair then I just stand there to let the water relax my muscles and hoping today will go smoothly.

After half an hour later I get out wrap a towel around my waist, I look in the mirror at my reflection I have black shout hair,I'm 6'8, broad shoulders a well define 8 pack from all the training my father puts me thought, tanned skin and deep green forest eyes and I'm all muscle as a soon to be Alpha as I'm also the prince of Utopia.

I styled my hair only because my mother told me that i had to wear my prince crown, for the ball in celabation in my honrn because I'm 23 today.

I still havn't found my mate yet, but i konw she is out there i just have to wait a little longer to find her.

I hear a konck at the door and by the scent of her i knew it was my mother, i went to get the door for my mother as soon as i open the door she smile her love smile at me.

"Good morning my little darling prince HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY BOY!!!!" she yelled brfore puting my colthes and crown down then she wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed the living day lights out of me.

"mother i can't breath." i said with a out of breath vioce but she did let me go

"oh I'm sorry just come down to the throne room in no less then five minutes so we can get the ball started okay."

i just nodded she smile and shout the door behind her. i look over to the bed there was a all black suit with the gold cloak my father wore when he turned 23 and the crown. i walk over to the dresser got out a pair of boxers because my mother hugged me with me just wearing a towle around my waist, then the black pressed pants and did up the belt, the black silk button down shuit with the first few buttons undone, then the black jakect and the cloack and black dress shoes then with a sign i put on the crown and left my room.

as i was walking down to the throne room. i walk pasted the only room that was always lock and when o aksed my mother and father about it they said it was just an old room with stuff in it but when they walked past it they always looked so sad.