Chapter 3

Great. Just great. I was late for my first period Science class on my first day back. This won't help my recently made reputation as a girl bad a**. I didn't really like that, considering the stereotypes that come with it.

I walked into the classroom and, unfortunately, the teacher Mrs. Briggs noticed me sneaking to my seat.

"Ms Hamilton. Why exactly are you late to my class?" Mrs. Briggs asked

Crud

"Umm.... well, I'm... uh.... kinda a returning student but being gone for a year made me forget where the classrooms were. I'm really sorry, ma'am." I replied.

Easier than I thought

"Fair enough. Do it again and suffer consequences. Miss Hamilton." She said. I felt like she was going to stab me in the face with her pointy nose, considering its probably as sharp as a dagger. I mean who could blame me? Her nose is like a foot long!

After about thirty minutes into class, the door opens. It brings Mrs. Briggs attention away from the rant she was on towards the figure leaning against the door frame slightly.

"Mr. Rogers! You are nearly 35 minutes late! That makes the fourth time this week!" Mrs. Briggs scolded

Wait, the fourth time? She said that I was going to have to go to detention for a week if I was at least a minute late again! It was once! Why does she treat him differently?

Then it hit me.

He was an alpha. More specifically, he was her alpha. She was in his pack, making him have high superiority over her.

I heard a low growl come from him, but it quickly faded as he saw her cower away and he looked at me, an unreadable expression in his eyes.

He came back and sat in the empty seat next to me.

'Just great. Now we have to deal with sitting next to him? As if its already hard enough!' My wolf growled.

'Hey, clam down. It's going to be ok and we'll make him regret ever rejecting us. This just makes it easier to do so.' I said back, blocking her from any further mind link that could be a distraction.

"What'd I miss?" He asked, whispering

"Just a rant. It's not like you really care, considering the fact you didn't bother to show up on time to hear it." I said, struggling not to punch his face. I was mad. Well, technically not me. My wolf was. I was perfectly fine with him not here. In fact, I wish he still wasn't here.

"Don't disrespect your-" he started. I knew what he was going to say, so I cut him off by raising my hand.

"Yes, Ms. Hamilton?" Mrs. Briggs said.

"Yeah uh can I go to the restroom?" I asked.

"Oh of course." She said.

I walked out of the room and made a beeline for the bathroom. Luckily no one was in there. I leaned against the wall, sighing.

I can't do this. Why was all this stress on me? I no longer felt the stupid mate pull to Cody as I accepted his rejection, but something tells me that wasn't the story for him.

I was going to have some fun with this. And I know exactly how.

__________________________

Hey guys! So guess what!

Nothing! I am so bored right now I am going to do my own little fan fic right here about this story so far. Enjoy!

*Danielle storms into the bathroom where Skye is*
What are you doin? Get yo butt back out dere and continue the story lines!!!! I have people waiting!!!

"Psshh yeah right like anyone reads your stories!"

"Excuse me?! Skye I am the author of this book so therefore I can make you die right here, right now!"

"Yeah right because you'd TOTALLY do that."

"Yeah! I would! Watch!"
*Skye gets stabbed with a butter knife.*

"I told you."

*skips off laughing maniacally like an evil crazy person*

"Oh, wait. I need you for my story." *heals Skye*

"OMG Danielle you are crazy!"

"Do you want to be slapped across the face with a loaf of bread?! I thought not." *continues to skip away until is completely out of sight*

"Well that happened. Why must my creator be so..... weird?"

........... DONE!.........

I told you I was bored.