Jordan: Drunken Night Pt. 4

You sat on the stool eating a slice of cake when Jordan explained his relationship with Lydia to you. Honestly he didn't see her for more than a friend. Who happens to be in high school. He then explained everything going on in town. The recent villain. Who to trust, who not to trust. By the time he finished catching you up you had finished eating three slices of cake.

"Okay your turn." Jordan said picking you up from the stool and putting you where he has been recently standing. He sat in the same spot you were. Eating the cake. Not a slice. The cake. With a glass of milk in one hand and a fork in the other.

"Okay well Derek and Cora are fine. They are just traveling the country. And I like it for a while but I missed you too much." You began. You told him if all the crazy events that happened from Cora getting arrested to Derek freeing her then to getting you arrested and then the whole fiasco of 'should we have invited Uncle Peter?' It was all fun and games. Just sibling bonding. But you grew rather fond of a certain Hellhound and missed him too much.

"So yeah there's that. But do you want to tell me why Lydia ran out of here, stuttering and in a rush?" You asked.

"I don't know. But I already know you are itching to go find her and ask her." He said motioning towards the door. You nod your head.

"Okay fine. Go. Try asking Scott and if she's not with him and not with me she's probably with Stiles." Jordan said as he went to the bedroom probably to go shower. You grabbed your purse, his keys and went out the door.

When you arrived at Scotts house you knocked on the door hoping he would answer. But his mother answered.

"Oh, Y/N, you're back? Hey! We all have missed you. Scott is upstairs with Malia and Stiles. Go on in. I'm going to work." Mrs.McCall greeted you with her purse on her shoulder and keys and phone in one hand.

"Oh great. Yeah I'm back. Not sure for how long. I've missed you all. Thank you. Have a great shift." You said giggling. You raced up the stairs to find the three teens in a tense conversation.

"Hey guys, ya missed me?" You greeted leaning on the doorframe. They all gave you hugs before asking why you were there.

"I am looking for Lydia Martin." You asked.

"She should be in the library. That's where she said she would be." Scott said. You nodded and turned on your heels going out to Jordan's car. Right as you were getting in Stiles ran outside to you.

"Wait, why do you need Lydia?" He asked with raised eyebrows. You had explained the whole story back at the apartment and he had a shocked expression.

"Well Parrish and Lydia had been getting close since you left. And since before you arrived. She doesn't talk to me about that kind of stuff. All I know is that when we went to get Scott from Mexico, Jordan wasn't there because of me or because he was a supernatural being. He went because he thought she went. I think. This is all from what I see. So I don't really know whats going on." Stiles said, informing you of the relationship status between the man you love and teenage girl you know nothing about.

You drove to the library, seeing her car in the parking lot. You heard the doors open and out come Lydia Martin herself. In a short skirt, a blouse and heels. You waited for her at her car. When she noticed you, she slowed down.

"Y/N Hale, to what do I owe the pleasure?" She asked as she reached you.

"Do you have feelings for Jordan?" You asked with crossed arms.

"Okay. Straight to the point I see."

"I don't like to waste my time. So tell me, do you or do you not have feelings for Jordan!" You asked, more assertive.  You could tell she was struggling to find the right words.

"Lydia, I don't want to have to ask a thir-"

"-Yes! Yes I have feelings for your boyfriend!" She raised her voice, interrupting you.

"Don't interrupt, rude." You sass.

"For how long?" You asked. Raising your eyebrows at her.

"Since before you and Jordan met." Lydia answered in a quiet voice.

"We never kissed. I just thought we had this connection. No one has ever looked at me the way he does." She said looking at her feet then back to you.

"I swear we never kissed. I wouldn't do that." She stated making tears come to your eyes at the thought of Jordan kissing another women, let alone a teenage banshee girl.

"Y/N-" she started but stopped when you raised your hand.

"Don't speak. I'd rather have you freighted than severely hurt." You said, holding tears, walking back to Jordan's vehicle.

"What do you mean?"

"If you continue talking about your feelings for the man I love, I will go all wolf bitch on your ass." You said turning around to look at her quickly. Your eyes changing to your bright yellow wolf version eyes. Hair in your face, with wind blowing in your favor. She flinches as your eyes change.

You got in the car and dove away. Somewhere along way back to the apartment you felt your eyes switch back to your regular eye color.

By the time you got back to the apartment it was dark out. You quickly made it up to Jordans apartment. Hesitant on going inside. You finally opened the door and see Jordan on the couch eating the rest of the cake, watching sports.

"Hey, you're back." He said when he heard the door close. Not looking away from the t.v.

"You and Lydia?" Was all you asked.

"What are you talking about Lydia and I what?"

"You and Lydia had a thing!" You raised your voice, getting his full attention.

"Nothing ever happened between Lydia and I." He said calmly. Getting up and turning around to face you.

"She has feeling for you! She swore the feelings were mutual!" You basically were shouting by now.

"Y/N-"

"No, you will shut your cake hole and listen to me! I am going to go stay with Scott until I either want to go back to Derek and Cora or I have a job. But one thing I know for sure- 100% sure about- is that we are done. You cannot fix this level of betrayal that I am feeling." You said. Your eyes never leaving his.

"Y/N, nothing happened!"

"You missed out 6 month anniversary dinner date because you went to Mexico! Stiles told me you only went because of the slight chance that she was there. You left without a second thought to go help her. Even though she wasn't there!" You pulled your suitcase and left without a second thought. You called Scott and he went to go pick you up.

You had promised yourself that Jackson was the last boyfriend you were ever going to cry about. And you kept your promise. You didn't cry. You just sat in the car. Bouncing your leg up and down. Trying and failing at controlling your eyes from changing versions.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked as you arrived at his place.

You looked over to him with an emotionless expression.

"No."

****

I don't even know.

Thanks for reading, voting, sharing, commenting. Everything!

Thank for being you. I appreciate everything you all do. I didn't think I had someone supporting me until this past week.

It has been officially 1 week since Austin died and it still feels so fresh. But I wouldn't have made it through this past week without any of you.

Thank you, I love you.

Keep doing what you're doing.

7/19/2017

-Karen