CHAPTER 23

"Naprasha!" ,"Yes?" . "Daddy is calling you." I say. "I'll be right there." She hours back. She passes by my room and stops by my door placing the fakest grin ever on her face, " I'm looking forward to staying with you." , " I'm looking forward to the day you die Naprasha, or should I say blackstripe..." ,she glares at me ," Oh no Hun don't be afraid, I have your secret on lockdown just cooperate and dad will never know." She angrily storms of heading towards the kitchen.

It's been a week here and the only person I've heard from is Shanté,I hate that girl but we've certainly learned to love each other,the last time we were in contact, was at the airport, Leshipa is still mad at me - for something I didn't do,Vuli-unknown of his whereabouts since I don't have his contacts, Tee annoys me with his Facebook messenger greetings, Sotho-nothing from him, and that leaves...

Mom ,mom ,mom, why hasn't she called me why is she not answering my calls what's going on. I go to the passage way making my way to the house phone to call mom, " The subscriber you have dialed is unavailable at present please try again later ...The subscriber you have..."," Oh shut up shut up, please mom answer the phone I need you." I scream as tears start drizzling down my eye.

"Lwazi food is ready!" My stepmom shouts " Okay I'm in the bathroom." I tell her . In the bathroom I stare at the mirror am I really the girl people have made of me ? Do I really enjoy being trash ... why did my parents not give me up if they dislike me so much, or rather abort the shit outta me. My cellphone buzzes and an unfamiliar number pops up "Hello", " Lwazi ,Shanté here there's something on Facebook you might want to see , go onto Leshipas profile." "  Oh thanks girl..." then she hangs up.

I log onto Facebook heading straight onto Leshipas wall and I see posts of me saying..."Lwazi the snobby rich kid who got away with murder."," These rich kids especially Lwazi get anything they want when they spread their legs and hand out money to police officers ", what she cannot be saying things like this about me on social media why girl are you doing this to me . I take a blade out of the drawer and jab the blade inside my skins carefully vertically cutting through my skin feeling relieved, until "Lwazi didn't Naprasha tell you to  come eat" oh shit I cut to deep hope I didn't hurt any vein but you know what I don't care, "  I'm coming daddy."

I walk towards my dining chair and grab a seat, my arm covered with a bandage I wear a hoodie on top, I thank for the food, say grace , and we begin eating. " So Lwazi Naprasha tells me you spoke back at her when she was correcting you." I pause stare then continue eating. "Hello, young lady, I'm speaking to you." I ignore. " You see honey how disrespectful this child is." I giggle with fake amusement. "What are you laughing at." My dad asks " What are you joking about." I quickly respond. Then silence fills the atmosphere. "Love I'm pretty sure that's the reason her mom left her with you." What is she on about this lady..." Honey don't talk about Phumi like that. " " No but it's the truth..." , " Wait who's Phumi my moms name is not Phumi." My dad responds " Phumi is your mom...." " No my mom is Linda.." I interrupt. " Shame poor girl doesn't know her mom Phumi left her on her dads door step when she was 6 months." , " Yes because my dad was whoring out with my mother Linda." " Don't you get it your a bastard child you were never a love child you're just a one night stand" she says. I stand up, "Yes just like the Criminal you are BLACKSTRIPE " then storm of with her face filled with horror I exit crying my tears off.