Ch.2 Im so sorry Liam.......

The next morning I woke up at 7:30 to get ready and be at Pilkville Park by 9. I got in black booty shorts and a purple sports bra. My hair was in a high ponytail and I looked pretty cute. Thats not how I role cute isnt my thing hot is! So I put on my makeup and looked at myself in the mirror satisfied. My mom was downstairs when I came down and she was chatting with my stepdad Larry. Larry was in his mid 50s and not looking too good. He had money of course mom doesnt date poor guys. My mom was in her mid 30s and very beautiful. With her long blonde hair I resembled her. I knew the only reason she was married to Larry was because he had his own Law Firm. He has alot of money,so she pretends to love him. I got in my car and drove to the park. Megan and Lily was there but thats it. 'Where is everyone else!" I yelled. "They are stuck in traffic V chill out." Soon after that Maya,Shannon,Jasmine,Leah,Sarah,Nia,Katie, and Brooke all showed up. We started up with cartwheeels and roundoffs. I was captain so I was in charge of everything. Mayas were the best out of all of them so I gave her a small solo in the cheer. On the other hand Shannons cartwheels were barely even cartwheels. I called Shannon over and said: "Shannon you are a part of this team,right?" "Yes V why?" "YOUR CARTWHEELS NEED TO BE BETTER!!!!" "Ok Im sorry!" "Fix it!" I pointed her over to the East side of the feild to practice cartwheels while me and the other girls started this week's cheer. It went by fast and before I knew it it was 1:00. I went home and I checked my phone. It was an invite to Kyle Barlows party. I decieded to go so I went upstairs and changed into black skinny jeans and a V-neck T-shirt with a cartigan. I texted Maya if she wanted to come but she said she was going to be with Jake so I didnt ask any more. I arrived and Kyle greeted me. He walked me upstairs to his room and grabbed me a beer from his mini-fridge. We sat on his bed and sipped the beer. He set his beer down and put his hand on my thigh. "Vanessa Ive wanted you for a long long time." "Kyle we shouldnt be up here." "Vanessa just one time I swear I wont pass it around!" "Oh I guess just once..........." It turned into mind bottleing sex quickly. When we finished I took time to freshen up so no one suspected anything. When I got home I called Maya and asked her to come over. She drove over to hear what the news was. I told her the whole story about what had happened and she gave an excited squel. "NO WAY V!!!!!!" "It was just once Maya nothing special." "Oh ok." she said dissapointed. After that her mom called and she had to go home. All she said it was an emergerncy and left quickly. "Hmmm." I thought.