Chapter 2

Hi! Uhhhhh oh my god i haven't updated this story since 2017?? 2018?? omg i don't even remember. well i honestly wasn't going to update this anytime soon. i'm currently trying to rewrite the whole series for ao3. (just so it makes more sense, i guess?? better development and what not) but for right now, during this horrible quarantine i am going to update this book!!
this chapter is dedicated to @amjcmbaby for commenting and asking me to update this!! i hope you enjoy 🥺👉👈
____________________

Theo found his truck right where he left it, in front of the tunnel entrance.
His keys were still in his pocket when he came back, so he unlocked his truck with shaky hands and jumped in. After 3 months it still smelled just like Stiles. He takes a deep breath, breathing in Stiles' scent.

He leaned his head down on the steering wheel and sighs. "How the hell am I supposed to do this shit?" He whispers to himself. He looks in his rear view mirror and sees Isaac there with wide eyes.

"Shit." he mumbles to himself and slowly gets out of the car and holds up his hands in defense. "Isaac, please."

"You're supposed to be dead." He says shaking his head. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I don't mean any harm, ok?" Theo says and quickly goes towards Isaac. "You can't tell Scott I'm here."

Isaac shakes his head. "I'm not going to lie to Scott."

"Please don't say anything. Not yet at least."

"Why should I do anything for you?"

Theo sighs. "You shouldn't. But shits gonna happen and you're all gonna need my help."

"That's what you said last time!"

Theo runs his hand in his hair and slicks it back. "I know, Isaac. And I'm sorry. He'll kill me if he finds out I'm alive."

The beta shakes his head. "I have to tell him, Theo. I can tell him to lay off, but I can't promise he'll listen." Theo lets out a sigh and thanks Isaac, hopping back in his car and driving off.

Isaac sighs and texts Scott. "We need to talk."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two sit on Scott's bed, the alpha trying to process what Isaac just told him. "But that doesn't even make sense. He was dead. 100% dead."
"Do you even remember where we put the body?" Isaac asks and Scott shakes his head so he continues. "so how do we know that someone didn't take his body and bring him back to life?"

"We don't." Scott says. "But if that's what happened, then he's working with someone or something dangerous again.

"What are we supposed to do?"." Isaac gets off the bed and starts pacing back and forth.

"You have to stop pacing all the time." Scott says and lies down on the bed.

Isaac stops walking and looks at Scott. "What are you talking about? I never pace."

Scott raises his one eyebrow, face scrunched in confusion. "Huh, I must have been thinking about someone else. Isaac, I love you and you know that. I need you to tell me what's wrong."

The beta sighs and sits down next to Scott. "I think Theo's telling the truth."

Scott jumps off the bed and looks at Isaac as if he punched him. "Isaac, no! You don't know him like I do. And he's a pretty good liar. You can't trust him."

"I was here long enough to understand what he's like. And he was never evil. Just always sad." Isaac frowns.

Scott thinks back and realises that Theo was always sad. Behind the cocky, manipulative mask he put on, he was a broken boy. "Well I don't know why he was like that, but that doesn't automatically mean he's trustworthy."