• INTRODUCTION •

Hello, my darling readers!

This novel is now available on:
The Radish Fiction App

It's under a Wait-to-unlock model with the first 10 episodes free, so you just have to wait 1 hour before reading the next locked episode. The last 20 episodes will be locked and will need coins to purchase. It's already a completed story but I'll be posting like 3 times a week.

I'm really sad to do this, but it's for the best. It's time for BYAM to move on to greater opportunities.

After I completed this novel back in 2013, I never really had the intention of removing it from Wattpad. To be honest, this was one of my favorite novels of mine. I swear, I cried so much while writing this novel and that was due to a struggle with writer's block. I had to place it on hiatus every few months because I felt like it wasn't gaining any readers.

But half a year later, the writing mojo came back and I began posting again and readers started pouring in. My friend @hepburnettes was the only one who kept pushing me to finish this novel. I know it's not as big as my new adult novel What You Want, but I've always had high hopes for Between You and Me.

*

Meet Allie and Rich

This is a dual POV book, and it does have a happy ending. Allie, the female lead, is sort of a villain here at the beginning. But don't worry, she will get some character development along the way. The story is set in a high school where the Queen bee (how cliché 😜) rules and is respected by everyone. They get entangled because of an annual Halloween scavenger hunt.

Rich

He's one of the smart kids at school, and the only person who could ruffle Allie's feathers with his presence. Rich vows to bring her down to teach her a lesson, but before that could happen, things started to crumble around her. Rich may be the most hated person in her book, but he'll be the most important person that could help her with her ordeal.

*

Anyhoo, thank you for reading this novel and for all your continued support with my other stories. I do hope you'd support Between You and Me on Radish Fiction. :)

XOXO
Katie