•Sixteen•

Waking up with a pounding headache and gut rot was not the way I wanted to start my day. As my eyes opened and I looked around to see where I was at, I grew nauseated. I looked beside me and saw Opie, covered with just a sheet. Once I realized I was naked it was over, I ran to the bathroom and puked in the toilet.

"What the fuck did I do?" I whispered to myself as I threw up once more and climbed to my feet. I rinsed my mouth with mouthwash and splashed water on my face. I sighed and started to look for my clothes. I was thankful when I found my sports bra and panties. I slipped into them as quickly as I could.

I heard footsteps approaching Opie's door and my heart began to take off. I had a feeling it was Jax that was about to walk in and when the blonde hair came into sight my heart stopped. I just got my jeans on and they weren't even buttoned yet. But with fear washing over me I froze and so did he.

"Op- what are you doing in here?" He asked, the curiosity taking over him made his brow furrow. 

"Well I got drunk, and I'm pretty sure I fucked Opie." I wasn't sure if it was his sudden interest or the tone of voice he had that spiked my blood pressure to a boil. All I knew was that I hated how defensive he could make me with a simple question.

"Revenge Sex?" He said raising his eyebrow and chewing the inside of his cheek.

"Hmmm, is this you trying to give a fuck?" I asked with a very snotty tone to get the point across that I didn't like his interest.

"Maybe," he shrugged.

"Well stop, you didn't care when you were pounding your porn star, hooker, what ever chick." I smiled and pushed past him.

He quickly woke Opie up and I could hear them whispering. I couldn't hear their words but I knew it was Jackson asking him what he did last night.

I heard Jackson walk out of Opie's room and I could feel his presence getting closer and closer. Then the steps stopped and I could feel him pressed against my back. I could feel his hot breath and his hostility.

"At least I didn't fuck your best friend," he growled into my ear.

"At least I'm not making it out to be any less than what it is. Because unlike you Jackson I can admit when I do something wrong. Maybe this is the reason your wife left you." I once again flashed a stone cold smile and stood there. He spun me around so I was facing him.

"At least I had the balls to apologize."

"Barely! Are you serious right now Jax? You only apologized to me because you had a guilty conscience! Fuck you. I'll do what I want." I started yelling at him and he just laughed.

"You'll regret getting yourself into this." He just smirked a bit and shook his head as he turned to walk away. But I grabbed his arm. He stopped and turned back, as he turned back I slammed him against the bar. It took him off guard which made it easier to pin him for a moment. I looked him in the eyes and pressed my body against his. His breathe hitched for a moment.

"Don't threaten me Jackson, because two can play that game. Remember this, I have nothing to lose." I pushed off of him and walked out. I couldn't believe how mad this man could make me in a matter of seconds. I also couldn't believe how his words could bring me to my knees and make me cry or how they could make me the happiest girl in the world. The effect I allow him to have on me isn't good. It just makes me vulnerable and to me that means weakness.

I was never good at being weak...but neither was he, and I'd soon find out he's weaker than I could ever be.