When He Cheats

Slenderman: You were walking into the woods when you saw a carving in the tree. You walked up to it and upon closer inspection saw "Lizzy & Slender" carved into a tree with a heart around it. You were about to brush it off when you saw a knife laying on the ground, the one that had been used to carve the tree. Your heart began to race ans you quickly walked over to where Slenderman usually was. He was sitting with a girl, their backs turned to you. You watched as he leaned down, kissed her neck gently, and whispered something in her ear which made her giggle. Tears welled up in your eyes and you suddenly yelled, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Slenderman and the girl jumped, turning around to face you. He soon began to stutter but you were already running off and back home, your heart aching and mind racing. He didn't bother to follow.

BEN Drowned: You had been taking a shower and got out, finding your DS open and BEN not around. Figuring he went into the game you were about to walk over when you heard moans from the game. Your heart sank and you walked over quickly, picking the console up. There was BEN and a female character in bed doing 'it'. Tears streamed down your cheeks and you turned the game off, shutting it. You unplugged and turned off anywhere BEN would be able to get in through before walking to your room, laying on your bed, and sobbing into your pillow.

Eyeless Jack: You and Eyeless had decided to go to the Science Museum. You wanted to explore the physiological section while he wanted to explore the physical. You agreed to split and then meet up later. You soon finished though, as the section wasn't as big as you thought it was. You went to find him and heard hums of pleasure coming from behind a display. You were about to ignore it when you heard Eyeless's voice."God you taste so good~" He purred. You peeked around the corner and saw him and some other girl making out. Tears rolled down your cheeks as you ran out of the museum, driving to your parents house. You soon arrived and explained everything to your mother/father and they comforted you, anger clearly in their eye.

Hoodie: It was a hot day so you decided to go to the pool. You had decided earlier and asked Hoodie if he wanted to go, but he said no as he had something to do. You had changed and packed everything into your car, driving to the pool which wasn't too far. You got out and grabbed the stuff, shutting and locking your car before walking to the pool. You were about to get in when you saw Hoodie floating in the water, a girl laying on his chest. Fury raged in you but it became greater as you saw them kiss. You walked along the edge of the pool and stared down at them. Hoodie had his eyes closed but opened them as your shadow blocked the sun. His eyes widened and he flailed, the girl falling off. Angry tears rolled down your cheeks and you stomped off, grabbing your stuff and putting it into the passengers seat. You turned the car on and locked it, seeing him in front of it as you looked up. He looked regretful and sorrowful, apparently not realizing that that was the pool you'd be going to. He sounded like he was apologizing but you flipped him off, driving home and locking every entrance to it, shutting the blinds as well.

Masky: It was a nice day so you decided to go to the park. You didn't both asking Masky as he had already said he had stuff to do and couldn't make any plans. You walked to the park and soon saw a couple laying on the ground, making out heavily. You were disgusted but were about to ignore them when you noticed Masky's mask on the ground by them. The make looked exactly like him as well. They soon split for air and you confirmed your suspicion. You ran back home, crying. He apparently hadn't noticed you as be made no attempt to follow you. You shut and locked the door along with all other entrances to the house. Before this, you left a note on the door. "Don't bother trying to talk to me you cheating, two faced fuck!"

The Puppeteer: You walked into your house after an exaushting day of school/work. Everyone had decided to give you a task to do at once and you barely completed them. You were excited to see Puppeteer and have him comfort you when you heard loud moans coming from upstairs. Your eyes widened as you heard a female voice moan, "Harder~!" Tears welled and you ran to the bedroom it was coming from, kicking the door open. Puppeteer was doing 'it' with some bleach blonde. He looked over and saw you, his eyes widening as the girl wore a smirk. "I-I-" He began but you cut him of. "Get the fuck out of my house. I will fuck you up if you don't." You said this in a calm and dangerous tone, poison dripping from your words. He quickly pulled out and took the girl out of the house after they dressed. "And don't you even think of coming back!" You yelled after them, slamming the door shut. You leaned against it and began to sob, the shock wearing off and the sadness setting in.