...with my brother!!!!

4 "No. I'm not ready." I whisper...

Everything turns ice cold as I roll from under him. I pull my legs to my chest. He comes to sit behind me, resting his hand on my shoulder.

"I love you. And I'll wait forever if I have to." He says.

I turn around to face him.

"Thanks. And for now. This is enough for me." I say.

He lies down next to me, folding me in his arms.

I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

"So you said no. what's the big deal?" Estelle voices as we sip our napolitanas.

"I can't help thinking of what would have happened if I had said yes." I manage to slur through my depressed drunken stupor.

"He said he still loved you either way. I don't get what the big deal is"

She rolls her eyes again.

"But what if he only said that?" I say.

"Oh will you get over it! Just kiss a guy and get over it!" she says and storms off to the bathroom.

'Like any guy would be interested in me.'

'Of course they will.' Alexis voices.

'Really?'

'Just look at yourself! Long, sleek. Sexy, tight purple cocktail dress, awesome legs. You're hot dammit!' she insists.

A guy sits down next to me.

"Hi hotstuff. Another drink?" he says, letting his hand rest on my leg.

I look into the green eyes of the hunk in front of me.

"Sure."

He orders me a tequila and himself a beer. When he looks at me again, I let my hands slide through his dirty blonde hair.

"Wanna dance babe?" he says.

Without answering him, I simply get up, take his hand and pull him to the warm, pulsing mass of energy. I dance with my back to him, making a few dirty moves. He grinds against me and I laugh seductively. This feels so perfect, so right. We dance as if fire is burning in our limbs and he spins me around in circles. It feels as if we are the only people twirling under the crackling lamps. He dips me low to the floor. When he pulls me up, his eager lips meet mine. Steamily our lips move together and I open mine to let him in. he snakes in his tongue for a fiery tango. We break for air and I spin away to fund Estelle.

I find her, slightly preoccupied, in front of the bar.

"Stella! Did you see how hot that guy was?" I ask excitedly.

She breaks away from the guy she's busy with and looks at me.

"You mean the guy you were so passionately kissing only moments ago?"

I nod.

"Must say, I never thought you'd be into that whole 'making out with your sibling' thing." She says and turns away again.

The shock shakes my body.

Made. Out. With. My. Brother...

"Good morning sunshine." A voice spills into the darkness of my dreams.

It has to be Jesse. Only he can have that clear a voice. I only groan and turn onto my other side the light floods into my dreams and onto my face. I groan again.