Change Is Starting To Come

I opened my eyes and as soon as my memory came back I felt awful as a pang of pain thrust into my heart. I closed my eyes tightly trying to forget about everything but when I finally opened my droopy eyes the same pang came back into my chest, it didn't work. I sighed feeling disappointed but I still sat up feeling a wave of dizziness wash over me. I clutched my throbbing head trying to ease the pain but it just managed to get worse. Slowly I threw off the covers feeling a breeze on my bare legs and I set my feet on the soft carpet and agonizingly made my way into my lime green bathroom, the colour now making my head swim. I went into the cupboard and picked out some painkillers, gulping them down my dry throat.

I walked through to my turquoise walk in cupboard and opened the mahogany doors picking out a pair of high waisted shorts from topshop and a floral tank top from urban outfitters. I took off my clothes feeling the cold air hit me like jumping into a pool of cold water. I quickly slid my clothes on liking the warmth. My head ache died down by now and it didn't hurt as much to walk which made me more relieved. I applied a little bit of eye liner and mascara and begrudgingly walked down the long corridor and down the winding stairs. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw my dad staring back up at me with a wide smile and amusement clear in his eyes. I got very suspicious.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked curiously. This just made his smile spread wider and I was now completely muddled.

"You will see." He said with a knowing smile and raising his eyebrows.

"Okay...?" I said incredibly weirded out as I walked past him into the kitchen. Before I could even take a second step into the kitchen I was met by screaming. My headache throbbed painfully again as I looked around at my two best friends smiling joyfully at me. I suddenly let out a high pitched squeal.

"Ahhhh, Amy, Jamie!!!" I screeched excitedly. There was a few more minutes of me a Amy excitedly jumping up and down and shouting at each other then i asked the inevitable question,"What are you guys doing here? Aren't you meant to be in school?" I asked curiously.

"Your dad called us and told us you would be doing a little shape shifting today!" Jamie joked.

"And we're going to help you do that." Amy added "So come on lets get going babe we will grab some breakfast at MacDonald's or something." I excitedly agreed and I grabbed my coat and walked outside the cold air hitting me like walking into a wall. I shivered and wrapped my arms around my body. I ran to my turquoise Ferrari and hopped into the front seat enjoying the warmth of the seat soon Amy and Jamie started fighting over the front seat and when Amy finally won the battle she blissfully bounded into the front seat with a huge toothy grin. Jamie then hesitantly got into the car with a frown on his face. Smiling at their childish behavior I set off.

"Hairdressers here we come" I chirped. When we arrived at the hairdressers my mood was completely lifted and I happily strode in.

"Hi Jacques" I said in a chipper tone.

"Hi Alex, what will it be today, a little trimming?" He replied questionably.

"Actually I want something a little more bold" I said waiting for him to ask me.

"Oh yes? Maybe a side fringe?" He interrogated further.

"Well I was thinking going dark brown with light brown highlights" I finally admitted like it was the simplest thing to admit. He just stood there opening and closing his mouth looking very similar to a fish. Then I burst into a fit of giggles and he soon joined in. When I finally calmed down I clapped my hands together.

"Okay, lets get going then" I said walking over to the chair and sitting down on the comfy chair. As I sat down I decided I would have some good thinking time as I haven't had any real time to think about everything and soak it all in.

I closed my eyes as Jacques massaged my head and I got lost in the feel of his hands against my head. I figured I would be here for a while so I may as well do some detailed thinking. I sat back in my chair and decided I would do some serious thinking, I would be here a quite a while anyways. This would be a long day...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I sat here for four hours trying to write this!!! So you better like this hehe jokeeess... I know its really cliche that Amy and Jamie rhyme but don't hate...! Anyways I think at this point I am supposed to say something like, vote/comment/fan?! Again I am going to say am I right? I just started and I did two updates in one day.. woooo!! Not proof read sorry..! xx