Behind the Hollywood Sign

Another new novel?! Seriously, I have to settle down. BUUTTTT!!!! This is my second Watty Awards entry :D I love romantic stories, so I thought of an idea, and here I am, going through with it. I am planning an uploading schedule, so I'll let you people know about it when I figure it all out lol. Anyways, here's an excerpt and the summary. I'm uploading the prologue today, so yeah, enjoy!

"He held my hand and traced the stars that created constellations, just as my dad would.

"I love you," He whispered to me in the silence that wrapped itself around us. I just barely heard him.

I didn't know what to say. After all, I never thought I'd fall in love. And especially not with the biggest jerk to walk this Earth."

Jaycee Dawson, a quiet but headstrong high school junior has secrets hidden within her life. No one knows her father passed away five years ago. Not even her closest friend. No one knows she has a safe place she visits weekly.

Dereck Hoffman, an arrogant high school senior has been around. Leading girls on just to leave them a couple of days later. After a dare given to him by his friends, he follows Jaycee up Mount Lee, but what he discovers could change both of their lives forever.