Nice to Meet You

My name is, Bryan Walker. I am fifteen years old, living in Indiana with my parents and 3 siblings. We are all very close and we love each other very dearly. I have always been the one who believed in true love. Well anyway I am getting ready to go into Sophomore year. Everyone says you meet new people and gain friend once you hit freshman year. Well, that's not the case for me. I only have one friend. Yeah I'm kind of a nerd. 

  Anyways this story isn't about me. It is about my new best friend that I meet when I start Sophomore year. She is like me she doesn't really have any friends but, that's because she just moved schools because, of some issues I found out later. Anyway I am way ahead of schedule. Lets start from the beginning. It started in Calculus. It was the fourth week into school. So, I was used to the routine again. I walked into the class and sat down in the back like normal. I love sitting in the back because then the teacher doesn't call on you. I'm glad I did to because, if I wouldn't have the I would have never met her. Class started and I got out my notebook and started taking notes, which I always do. Five minutes passed and someone walked threw the door.

"Sorry I'm late, I got lost." This mysterious girl said.

"It's okay. Please take a seat." The teacher says. She walked and sat down in the seat next to me without saying a word. I for some reason straighten my posture when she sits down. She looks over at me and smiles.

"Hey, can I look at your notes and copy them down?" She asks very politely.

"Yes of course." I declare.

"Thanks." She says with a smile. I smile back and slide the notebook so it's inbetween us. The rest of the class goes by in a flash. I look back in forth between the front of the room and at the girl next to me. Right before the bell rings she asks me a question. As she asks the question I don't know what she said because, I was trying to memorize her voice.

"What did you say?" I ask looking to my notebook and writing down 'notes'.

"I just asked what your name was." She says looking at me. I look up from my notebook and look at her. Then realized I should probably answer her question after a minute.

"Um.. My name is Bryan Walker. And umm.. How about youuu?" I get out of my mouth stuttering.

She chuckles. "My name is Grace Edwards. And you have a nice name." She announced to me smiling.

"Same with um. Yours." I reply and realized how stupid I looked and let out a small chuckle and she giggles. So cute. 

     There is no way she would ever like me but, I do wish she would. Sorry now I sound like a desperate loser. Then the bell rings and everyone rushes to there next class. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and I'm face to face with Grace. Hey I'm not complaining.

     "Hey Bryan, do you know where Mr.jacobsons room is?" She asked in a very friendly voice. I bet she already had friends here she is so nice. Hopefully she becomes my friend. 

     "Yeah, actually I have him next class. I'll walk with you there." I declare nicely.

     "Thanks so much. I feel bad asking you but, I don't really know anyone else around here." 

     "Oh, it's no problem at all. I don't mind at all. Also, a lot of people at this school are hard to talk to you just gotta find the right people." I say trying to give her good advice. We walk and talk to the next class and sit by each other and small talk. This daily routine goes on for about four months. Just getting to know each other more and becoming better friends. I do feel bad though because, she said I'm like her only friend. So, I shared that I really only had one other close friend. We all hang out a couple times a month. When we do hang out it's always my house or a public place. I told her we should hang at her place sometime but, she didn't seem to open to that idea. 

What do you think of the story? Should I keep writing? comment below.