CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

So this is a really short Chapter but i hope you guys like it none-the-less..

 *******************************************************************************************************

Alyssa's POV

Shit Chase you have to hide” I whispered panicking as I grabbed for my clothes from off the floor...

“Yeah hold on Blake just gives me a minute” I answered back. Shit I’m so dead. Imagine if he had walked in on that he would have blown a gaskets and killed Chase for even touching me in that way.

As I hurried to get dressed Chase was still sitting on the bed just looking at me smiling as I scurried around like some mad woman.

“Chase,” I hissed “you have to hide, NOW!” he just smirked “wait no, grab your clothes and go through the window” I said pleadingly. He looked at me like I was a crazy woman. I exhaled as I explained, “you’re going to come back through the front door, I'll tell Blake you went for something. It will look less guilty that way.”

He just laughed silently as he slowly walked over to my window putting his clothes on. Argh, I quickly grabbed him back and kissed him. Damn I think im addicted, I quickly pulled away and pushed to the window before we got too carried away.

 As I walked to the door, I was constantly looking around to see if anything was out of place for Blake to notice what indecent activity transpired just seconds ago. My heart was on overdrive as I finally approached the door. It felt like hours before I finally opened it to see a curious looking Blake.

“Umm hi Blakey, why are you home so early?” I asked trying to calm down my racing heart.

“It’s after 12 Aly, I was gone for 5 hours” he said

“Oh I guess I must have lost track of time then” I said laughing nervously, conspicuously twirling my fingers.

“Yeah ok. Anyways I came in and didn’t see Chase, where is he? He said.

“oh he went to get something, I’m not sure what, he should be back soon,” I smoothly lied

“kool, well I’m going to bed then” he was midway through his sentence when we heard the front door open and Chase calling out to me telling me that he’s back.

I mentally sighed, “ok Blake, Chase will be staying with me tonight ok, we have thing to discuss” I told him kissing his cheek as I hurried towards the stair case only to ne pulled back.

As I looked into his eyes I saw something but it quickly disappeared as he said to me “Aly-bear, I want you to be careful ok. You know I love you right?”

“ok course I know you love me big bro.” I said smiling

“Good,  I just don’t wanna see you get hurt. I'll see you in the morning ok?" he smiled walking away.

As I hurried down the stair case to Chase I saw him in the kitchen preparing a sandwich. "Dude do you know what time it is?" I asked him looking at the sandwich he just finish preparing. I was becoming hungry just looking at it.

" I'm hungry, you gave me quite the work out" he said quietly wiggling his eye brow.. I just started blushing profusely at what he was implying at.

"Chase" I gasped trying to hide my blush.. I quickly stole a piece of his sandwich that he had forgotten and started to eat, what I was hungry and he did give me a workout also.

As I was munching on the sandwich my mind started to wonder to what it would be like to actually have sex.. I mean we came so close to having sex, but it was really painful he was barely in me. I've never felt so much pleasure before and I kind of like it ALOT. I mean come on who wouldn't want to have sex with Chase, he's like a Greek God who just walked out of an Abercrombie and Fitch photo shoot.. especially when he takes his shirt off which I'm so privileged to see whenever he comes over.. God I was getting wet just thinking about him without a shirt on.. I was pulled away from my train of thoughts by Chase who was shaking me..

"God Aly, you have got to stop spacing out on me like that" he said with a hint of smile in his voice

"Sorry was just thinking about something" I answered truthfully. "Why don't we take this conversation upstair" I told him "I'm suddenly feeling really horny" I blushed.

It was the quickest I saw Chase moving, because in no time I was straddled over his back and he was racing up the stairs with me. I was getting more turned on by the minute as he ascended the stairs. He quickly opened my bedroom door using his foot to push it up and locking it. I was thrown on the bed and I could see the lust in his eyes... Oh my what have I unleashed I thought to myself smirking.

O.K, so I know you guys must b really upset with me because I haven’t  posted in so long... but here it iS... sCHOOL has been really stressing so i haven't got much time to myself./

hope you like.. COMMENT N LIKE PLZ