Nightmares

~MATT'S POV~

I sat down on the couch next to Dylan who just stabbed me in my side. I got up then sat next to George and said "Man, your sis falls asleep fast." he laughed a little then said "Yup been that way since we were little." I laughed a little then turned my direction to the TV.

~MAX'S POV~

I looked around the rundown streets of the neighborhood I lived in and suddenly got uncomfortable. Like someone was watching me.

I looked around and saw nobody so I just started my walk home.

I was then caught by the arm and spun around into the face of him. He smiled at me and whispered "Maxxie, come on its time to go." I tried getting free of his grasp but he just laughed then tugged me along. I struggled some more but still no luck. 

We arrived at his house and he opened the door then dragged me inside. I screamed but no one could hear me.

He dragged me into his bedroom and I knew what he was going to try to do. I screamed but nothing happened. He just laughed.

~MATT'S POV~

We all sat there watching the stupid random show that was on but I was in my own little world.

We were all snapped out of thoughts when we heard a scream.

I shot up and ran to the bunks. I jumped up to Max's bunk where I find her shaking and screaming "Please don’t! Please! No! Stop! Stop!!" I shook her and shook her until she woke up and looked at me. 

She then lunged at me and hung onto me with dear life. I wrapped my arms around her and ran my hand through her hair then said "Shhh baby it’s ok. I'm here. Shh." she sobbed into my chest then said "It was so real Matt. He was gonna get me, he was about to rape me." I looked at her confused and asked "Who?" she buried her head in my chest then said "Aron." she sobbed some more and I tensed up.

I held her tightly then pulled the curtain back to see all the guys standing there with worried eyes. George looked at me and said "Hey man let me up there." I nodded my head then let go of Max and said "George is coming up." she let go then I got up and George got up there quickly. We all then left to give them some privacy.

~MAX'S POV~

I sat there in my bunk with George sobbing into his shirt. He just sat the cradling me.

I looked up at him and said "George it was so real." he nodded his head and sighed then said "Is it the same dream?" I nodded my head then said "But instead of it being dad it was Aron." he looked at me with wide eyes and asked "Why Aron?" I shrugged my head then said "I have no idea. He is just really starting to scare me and I guess he replaced dad. I haven’t had the dream in so long though." he nodded his head then said "Well get some sleep ok." I shook my head and said "I can’t not without some one here." he sighed then asked "Matt?" I nodded my head and he left the bunk.

~MATT'S POV~

We all sat there on the couch waiting for George to come back. When he emerged from the bunk area we all looked at him. He looked at us then said "She's fine, don’t worry." I looked at him confused and said "Don’t worry? She just had a dream that Aron was going to rape her!" every looked at me with wide eyes then fury.

George glared and said “It’s not the first time she has had this dream. She used to have it but with our dad. He wasn’t the nicest to her and she had horrible nightmares that he would rape her. Which he never did, and now with Aron scaring her he replaced our dad's spot." everyone sighed then Jordon (Charlie Scene) got up and said "Well I'm heading to bed." they all nodded their heads then got up and went to the bunks. George glanced back at me and said "She wants you." I nodded my head then made my way to Max's bunk.

I climbed up the bunks before anyone got in the said in a sincere tone "Hey Maxxie, I'm here." I went over to her and lay down next to her. She wrapped her arms around me then said "Matt please stay with me." I nodded my head then kissed her forehead and said "I will don’t worry. I'm not going anywhere." she nodded her head then kissed my cheek and turned around to fall asleep.

I took my hoodie off then my shoes and put them into the corner at the end of the bunk. I then discarded my beanie which was holding back my messy black hair. I wrapped my arms around Max then fell into a deep sleep. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Alright chapter 2!!! Thanks to @awesomeness333 for becoming my editor love you bestie!! XD