Final Chapter Confessing

I'm sorry the story is a bit short and this is the final chapter. I couldn't think of anymore ideas.

Since this is my first short-story, do support me,vote and like my short-story. Thanks A Bunch (:

_______________________________________________________________________________

Christy nods and walk out the room. She had a smile plastered on her face. I caught Christy looking at James back and was now smiling even widely and walked out the room.

"Amber. " He begin. His voice was serious and nervous altogether. I looked at him and stared at his deep green eyes. It's so beautiful and peaceful.

"Amber, I have something to confess to you. I have been giving you the rose and letter since the first day school started," his face was now a shade of red. He looked at me. My heart is racing! James has been sending me those?! I can't believe to the thought of him having a crush on me. I shook my head and looked at him.

"I love you, Amber. I've always have since Junior High"

"Why now? Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I thought you'd choose Jason over me.."

"Are you crazy?! Amanda's gonna kill me if I were to confess to him.."

"Soo..you like him..?"

"NO! Geez,how do I say this? Uhm.." I was biting on my lips now.

James lean closer to me. Our face was now inches away from me.

"Say what, Amber?"

"I...Love..You.." Those three words left my mouth. James was now smiling. He lean close to me and kissed me.

"I Love You Too, Amber Belle White" James smiled. Looking at him smiled, I begin to smile resting my forehead on his.