•Guests?•

As we got to our table Liam received a message

My Bro-
Hey Liam so im headed to cali and I'm with my girl bestfriend I want to surprise her she doesn't know we're going over there, I wanted to know if you're around there I know you're always traveling. We wanted to go because I wanted to take her somewhere nice and special.

Liam's response-
Yeah bro I'm in cali my girlfriend and I bought a house up in the hills. I'll talk to her about you staying over. We really need to hang out

"Everything alright?" I asked

"Oh yeah it's just my best friend, he says he's in town with his girl bestfriend, and he wanted to hang out and I thought you could meet him"

"Yes That's wonderful, tell him he's very welcomed to stay over with his friend." I said. I was skeptical at first but still very excited. I mean I wanted to know Liam and get along with his relatives and friends.

"Awesome I'll tell him right now"

Liam's answer-
You guys are more than welcomed to stay over, we're very excited I'll pick you up at what time?

My bro-
My plane arrives at 1 pm.

Liam's answer-
Alright man I'm excited to see you. Ill be there at 1 to pick you guys up.

"All done?" I asked

"Yeah I told him i'll be there to pick him up at 1 pm."

"Great" i was excited but nervous I had a feeling about this visit, I couldn't tell if it was good or bad.

Anyways we ordered our food and kept talking.

I really enjoyed times with Liam. He made me feel happy. As if I wasn't just any girl, I was his girl. His princess.

And he was my Prince Charming.

Suddenly some slow salsa music started playing, it was by my favorite artist, Marc Anthony. (If you don't know who this is. He's a Hispanic singer. Look him up, some of the song lyrics will be appearing. If you don't want to read them, then skip on, if you do then go for it❤️)

"Let's dance" I said

"I can't dance Sky." He said nervously.

"I'll teach you. Come one. Trust me" I said

He got up and smiled.
As we walked to the dance floor I heard the lyrics.

Si por solo un minuto
tuviese el tiempo de los dos
si por solo un minuto
pudiera abrazarte otra vez
Te amare por siempre
te amare al fin de la luz
te amare por siempre

I grabbed his hand and put one on my waist the other one rested on the palm of my hand

I started, my feet moved like they where meant to.

"Follow me" I said

"Alright" he said with a deep breath

We moved around the dance floor. I didn't want this to end. But unfortunately it did.

"You're a great dance Liam what are you talking about" I said

"You think?"

"Yes you're amazing! You took the lead so nicely and smoothly" I said