Chapter Twenty-Seven -- Doesn't Mean Anything

Kai's POV

Everybody in the Pulse ran out screaming, while some got caught in the cross fire. Blood ran down my body and my breathing became sharp, but I didn't care.

I still pumped Bone's body,over and over again until the motherfucker hit the ground. Tears streaked my face in hatered as I watched Diamond die right in front of my eyes. One last tear fell from her grey eyes, mixing in with the blood underneath her head, before she took her last breath.

She's gone forever, and it's my fault. All my fucking fault.

Jason, one of my body guards, ran over to me. "Come on, man. We gotta get you to a hospital."

I shook my head as I began to feel like I was drowning in my own red sea of blood.

Being in this fuckin' game cost me the love of my life. If I could tell anybody in the streets one thing right now, it'll be to get out. It's not worth it. The money, cars, clothes... none of it. I'm a example of what it all could turn out to. Make a way while you have a chance...

Get.

The Fuck.

Out.

____________________

The End!

Hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did writing it. I hope it taught some people a lesson... that's what I was aiming for.

Please Comment your thoughts on "A Different Me" and Vote.

Oh and if you enjoyed this story, I suggest you read my next book, "A Hustler's Daughter." If you haven't guessed it, it's about Diamond and Kai's only daughter,Kaila, and it picks right up from where this book left off... so check it out, please!

Thanks for reading!