Chapter 13: 12 Rounds

4/22/2014

Chapter 13                                                         Not Yet Edited 

~Mya~

If looks could kill, than both Mario and I should be dead from the way Eli was starring at us. Mario had insisted on coming with me to my first doctors appointment. The moment we walked through the doors Elijah rushed over to me. 

"What's he doing here Mya?" He got up in Mario's face causing a scene. 

"Elijah stop." I got in between them trying to stop Elijah. Mario just smiled at him and that was pissing Eli off more. 

"This is my girl, i'm here for support." Mario wrapped his arms around my waist. 

C.J and Big E came and stood in between us. this was not how i wanted today to go. I knew that Eli was no going to be happy to see Mario but i guess a part of me hoped he would understand. Everyone calmed down and took a seat. Elijah's leg was bouncing letting me know he was pissed, Mario pulled out his phone and started playing some game and i just sat here enjoying the peace and quit. Every once in a while i would look over at Elijah and see him starring back at me. I miss him so much, i just want to go over and hug him.

"Mya St. James." The nurse called my name and we all stood.

"He's not coming in here with us Mya." Elijah pointed at Mario.

"Are you ok?" I asked Mario and he shook his head yes. Grabbing my purse i walked with Eli to an examine room. I felt embarrassed when the lady weighed me and found out i had gained five pounds already, I guess you could tell cause when i lift my shirt i can see a small circle starting to forum. The table was cold but the gel was even colder. He moved the wound around until and spot came across the screen. Elijah smiled obviously seeing something that i didn't but soon i saw it two and he held my hand. I looked over at him and he kissed my forehead.  

"So from the looks of things i would say your about thirteen weeks. We can see that the baby has developed it's hands and toes and if we look closely i think it might be sucking on it's fingers.

"That's from it's dad he used to suck his thumb." I laughed and Elijah pinched my cheek.

"Well everything looks good, i will prescribe you some prenatal vitamins that you will need to take everyday. Now do you two have any questions?" Doctor Saunders wiped the gel off my stomach and helped me sat up. I looked at Eli and we both said no, he shook our hands and left the room.

"Mya, why's he here." Elijah said as soon as the door closed.

"I told Mario I was pregnant last night and he still wants to give us a shot. So he's here to support me."  I fixed my clothes.

"So your carrying my baby and dating that man?"

"This is not about us Elijah we are not together. You slept with someone else remember."

"So are you always going to hold that shit over my head. I made a mistake and i'm sorry for it."

"It doesn't matter anymore Eli, we've both moved on from it. So lets just get through this pregnancy and get on with our lives."

He laughed at me. "You talk about this like it's a business deal. I'm serious when i say this Mya, don't fuck that man while your carrying my baby." He  walked out of the room and left me alone.  

$Elijah$

I walked out of that exam room and saw Mario waiting for Mya, i know i should have walked away but my pride just couldn't.  "Stay the fuck away from Mya."

"I get that your jealous Elijah,  I mean I do have your girl and now I'm about to be daddy to your child."  Mario started laughing. "Nigga I'm practically you."

"You will never be me." 

"Soon Mya will see that I'm all she needs." 

I punched him and left him laying on the floor in the doctors office. "You will never come between me and Mya." 

I walked out feeling worst than i did when i came, sure i did her wrong, but am i going to pay for it the rest of my life. Thought i had this situation under control but i was wrong, i was pushing her into that man's arms. 

Walking into the house i saw Simone sitting on the couch, i had yet to tell her Mya was pregnant by me. I felt bad because i knew what she wanted from me and i had told her no and now i was having another child with someone else. 

"Simone we need to talk." I sat across from her on the love seat, God this was going to be hard.  

"Elijah, whats wrong?" She got us a kneed in front of me.

"Mya is pregnant."

"Ok and?"

"She's pregnant by me."  She sat on the floor an bought her knees up to her chest. "We've been sleeping together for a while now." She didn't say anything but i saw the tears in her eyes so i knew she was hurting.

"So she can have your baby but i can't?"

"Simone when i found out, it was after we had our conversation. I didn't know she was pregnant than."

"So what about now? Have you changed your mind about us having our own?"

I shook my no. "I still feel the same way about us." 

"Wow, i should have known." She was crying harder. "It's always been about Mya. I never understood until now." 

"Simone." I tried to reach out for her but she slapped my hands away.

"So are ya'll together?" 

"No." 

"I don't want to loose you. Elijah i love you so much, we have so much history together. I want you, just say you want me to" 

"Simone, right now i don't know what i want." 

"I will wait until you figure it out." She was back on her knees holding on to my waist.  "Please don't push my away Eli, please let me show you what it feels like to be loved."

I wrapped my arms around her, maybe i should give her a chance. 

~Mya~

I walked into my bed room and laid down on the bed. Mario came in behind me and started packing me another over night bag. 

"What do you want to wear tomorrow?" He opened my closet door. 

"Can we just please stay here tonight." He gave me a death glare and I could see the black eye forming from where Elijah had hit him. 

"I told you Mya, i'm not staying in this man house. Come pack your bag." 

"But Mario i'm tired and my back hurts from that bed." 

"Come pack your fucking bag." He yelled, throwing the bag on the bed.

He's never yelled at me before, it made me jump. Maybe all of this was to much pressure for him, maybe he wasn't ready for all of this.

He came over and sat down on the bed next to me. "Baby i'm sorry i didn't mean to yell, i just got a lot on my mind right now."

"Mario if you need your space, i'll understand."

"You trying to get rid of me?" He had this look in his eyes that i had never seen before.

"No, i just don't want to be the reason why your stressing."

He pulled me onto his lap and kissed my cheek. "I just need time to let this settle in. I'll be fine baby." He rubbed my belly and for some reason i felt nervous about us.

****Please remember to Vote and Comment. So should Eli give Simone another chance? Do you think Mario has a temper? Thank you so much for reading please also read and  enjoy my other stories: I NEED YOU, HIS MARK ON ME and EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER. Thank you, MrsCassey****

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey