The Virgin Slayer (One Shot)

A/N : Uhm...

Nevahmind -_-

-----------------------------------------------------

He was wearing a gray helmet and was approaching fast with his BMW black motorcycle...

And as he took off his helmet...

He unleashed a young, fresh and a beautiful face of a teenager.

In short. He's handsome :P

"Hi." -I waved at his direction.

"Yo." -he coldly replied.

"Need somethin?" - I spoke again.

Then woooosh. Says the sound effect of an awkward atmosphere between us. I looked up and saw....

A surprisingly tomato red face.

"Hey are you sick?" -damn I know that he is only embarrased. :P 

But instead of answering me...

"Are you the virgin slayer?" -he asked looking away as if he is a tsundere. Flushing . (Duhh? Do I need to give you the definition of the word tsundere? ! Look it up on the net -_- ) 

"Yes . " -I answered plain and clear.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N : Sorry. Spoiled yer mood? But you better read this. I don't really know why I was called the virgin slayer in that dream. (Yes , it's a dream. I just said it right? Tss. Stupid me. ) I'm still  a virgin though. O.O I hope I don't grow up to be a slut. Mkay. Back to the dream.

------------------------------------------------------

He inhaled deep aand exhaled again.. And stared at me. ( I'm telling you... He gulps the whole time.) For two minutes. Straight. =_=

"What? Cat got your tongue? " - I sarcastically stared back.

"Uhmm.. I-I want to p-p-prove everyone that I d-d-ont get.. Uhmmm.. "-he stammered.

"Prove them what? Come on spill it out already. " -I said annoyed. I hate when people makes me wait. 

"T-that I don't get a-a-a hard on .. Easily..." -he shyly said.

So that was what he came for.

I walked towards him and he nearly stumbled but took balance and immediately took a step backwards. It continued for about three steps and he got cornered. I took the last step towards and that makes me 2 inches away from his handsome face. 

I wonder what face he would make if we do S&M play :P

I laid my chin upon his shoulders and whispered...

"Imagine me sulking with your white juices... And moaning the whole timee.. Ahh .. Ahh.." -

I heard him gulp and before I get away my face from his shoulder, I blew at his neck. Why...? ... Nothin. Just givin him chills.

I got a glimpse of his pants and it showed that his 'mini me' had already reacted. He did easily got a hard on. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Eeerrr. I can't continue it right now sorry. :c My cousins are behind me. -_-