Why me - short ting

Chapter 1

"Shanice, Shanice.....Shanice are you there I need your help...Shanice" I heard my mum call me from her room.

“Yes mum I’m still here, Let me just finish getting dress I’m coming!!” I rushed to her room. Where was she?

“Mum where are you?”

“I'm here I need help, I’m over here behind the bed help”

"Mummy how did you get there were you trying to get up, your paralysed for f*cks sake. I’m Sorry Mum!!"

“Shut up you hear me, you don't know Shit” I know it hurt her bad after that accident she changed.

0You could see the pain and hurt in her eyes as tears running down her face

“Just help me up so I can go toilet , then you can get the fuck out of my face”

I done what she said. I helped her back into her bed.

I had to go to school as I was already 20minutes late and I lived a good 20 minutes away from the school. As I attempted to kiss her good bye she brushed me away like I was the shit on the back of her shoe and not her daughter. It hurt. I could see the sadness, hurt, embarrassment and shame in her hazel eye's...

I rushed Out of my house...Running to the nearest bus stop. I stopped to check the time on my blackberry. 8:55. I was ment to be in school at 8:30.

20minutes Later...I reached my school, I stooped to catch my breath, As I started to walk dragging my feet behind me I was thinking of any excuse so I didn't have any detention after school. It was now 9:15. Students would either be in there first lesson or finishing off in assembly.

As I was walking to the office to sign in when I saw my form tutor Mr. León 'Oh Shit. Why is he late for school?

I said a quick prayer

But God was not listening to this prayer. I watched as he walked towards me.

"Hello Shanice and why are you late for school today, No actually I don't want to know! You can tell me after school at detention in a room alone again! I hope you can pleasure me in a different way this time..." He saw the look on my face and smiled.

Winking his eyes...Knowing that he can do the same thing as he did yesterday and the day before that.

“Please Sir No, I don't want to it's not right! I need to go home early for my mum!”

But he didn’t listen to a word that came out my mouth,

just replied with a snarl reply “you can go home after you’re done with me”

Chapter 2

First Lesson Was Art and I was bare happs. I sat next to this boy called 'Lamar' His eyes are Greenish Hazel, Lips like Ll Cool J...Canerow the full package.

We've been going out for 2 years and a half. I can actually say, I love him .

And he don't care what people chat about me cause he knows it aint true..

By the time I could say bye school was over.

As I was walking past the sixth form area i saw a group or year10's they realised me and came over...

"Oii, u sket GIMME head” a next boy shouted and tried 2 lift up my skirt.

I screamed 'Let me go please” .No one could hear me, no one could hear my shout for help!

I need one of them in the dick and ran straight 2 form!

As I opened the door everyone in my class turned to whisper I put my head down and walked to my seat, only Lamar was smiling at me. I smiled back and made my way to my seat. I sat down and waited for my name to be called in the register.