Chapter 1: The morning overload

NORA'S ( POV)

*BEEPBEEPBEEP*

"Damn" it's officially not summer anyone more. One more year of that s**t box highschool. As I get up have  a shower and noticed in the mirror that I had an sexy body this year. After my shower went to my walk closet. I finely got the outfit I wanted to wear today, I picked out skinny ripped jeans with an black tank top saying Slay queen across it with my black and white Adidas flux's and my  black and white LA Yankees cap. I applied my normal makeup routine with blusher and lip stick along with waterproof mascara. As I let  out my natural blond  curls for the cap. As I get my  Nike sports side bag and put all my books in it.

*RING RING*
It was Katie my best friend for like ever. "What is it Katie " " You'll never guess you know Mrs Bradley for English retried last week  and now we have an stud muffin teacher ,NOW hurry up and get your ass down here."OK OK I'm coming be there 5mins max k bye" " bye Nora" And I hung up the phone rushing down to the kitchen pushing past my brothers "Morning Norry" "Morning mom" A I grab an Up and go and grab my wallet phone and keys I head out the door

*5 minutes later*
I pulled up in my spot with my name on it. As I jumped out of the car with my belongs and locked it Katie come run up like an phyco  lady and hugs me like crazy."so how was the holidays Nora" Katie asked "Nothing much just went to Japan Paris and England that's about it "   I replied with . I see an familiar face Mark my boyfriend. Once he saw my  face  he came running up as well " hey beautiful" he whispered quietly for an deep nice long kiss "Hey handsome" I said after breaking the kiss. We went to the main hall where all our  other friends were I looked at my class with mark its looks like we've got the same but not in 4th period I have English and he has tech.