"That is one SEXY Priest!"

Hi there, this is my first update ever. I’m actually kind of nervous about this and I wonder if anybody would like my story.......?

WARNING: If you are actually lesbians please don’t be offended but some thing that 'might' come later. Pleas enjoy the read and thank you for at least trying to read my book :D

<3 Angel... AKA:

<3 Anika ^. ^

Right now I have my chauffeur driving me to one of the best International High School in Australia. You could say I'm quite terrified, and that's obviously true wouldn't anyone be frightened on their first day of freshman year? I'm also excited though, since my mother was able to find her true love here at this girl's school, I had a feeling I might too! She died though when I was like 7 years old. It was kind of awkward since she fell deeply in love with her senior Professor, but what can you do? Mr. Cupid shoots at anyone it feels like I guess?

Beauty.... Beauty!! Too much in fact that I ended up having a noise bleed. The crimson red liquid dripped from my nose; instantly trying to clean it of with a handkerchief. I just couldn't resist the sunshine of the goddesses blinded my eyes! It was just too much to bear. That was when one Goddess of Lust ran in a steady pace passing me; she was in one of the P.E Uniforms and her chest bounced. They bounced like too basketballs. Firm as a tennis racket. I mean there meant to be breast and basketballs have air in them. Anyways! They where covered in sweat, I just wish that I had some like that... aww.... Just the thoughts of that made me have a second noise bleed it bursted like a torpedo. INCREDIBLE! BOOBS!! It all went blank; I passed out with the sweet, sweet memory of the summer/spring sweat.

"Umm excuse me? I suddenly heard a soft, but strong British accent from above. 

"Is this heaven? Mama is that you?” I cried, but the soft muffled voice continued.

" Um no? I'm Mariya, the Head Masters daughter."

What did she have the same name as me??

My sight started to clear and the sunshine beamed down at her gleaming breast and bright golden swirls in her hair. Again she repeated, " Are you OK? is she still unconscious? Oh wait she’s a freshman!" She leaned over me and her sweat drooled over my face. This possibly could not be reality at all? I just couldn't!! It was the best dream in my entire life, even this beat the cotton candy land dream I had when I saw five! : D I finally stood up and wound myself in her breast…

“Umm…. excuse me?” her face became beetroot red; staring at me I had yet another nose bleed onto her clean white shirt and bosom she got so scared she ran away. I chuckled to myself. “Best dream ever,” I whispered. I finally got up and ran to the Reception Office so I could sign my self in and at least get a first aider. I was starting to get dizzy after loosing so much blood. I finally got to the Reception desk signed my self in, and then trotted up a whole lot of staircases.

"Finally I’m here!" I was able to pant out. I slowly opened the door just to check if any beauties where in there before me. Could I see the future or what!? It was that girl again, the one that I had a nose bleed on. Such wonderful memories! Although it was only a few minutes ago.

"Hi" I squeaked

Her name was Maria right?

“Sorry about earlier”

“Its all right I guess, your sharing this room with me, am I correct?” she said with a smile. If she smiled I guess she enjoyed me feeling her chest with my cheeks.

Her eyelashes were thick and long.

“Ye-yes I am”, stuttering, I stumbled into the room.

“Fantastic”

The room walls and the ceiling were a pale lavender color, with floral patterns everywhere. She stood tall, back straight up and walked towards a small cabinet in addition to a single bed. Starring at the bed, my hormones started buzzing. Me, lovely Maria, in the same room with a soft plump bed. AWESOME. I started drooling at the picture in my head.

“Ohm… Hello? Hello!”

“Pardon me I’m very sorry” I spat out.

“You’ve wet the floor.”

“What? Oh sorry”

Sighing, I wiped my mouth from the drool. I gazed at her once more, unfortunately her lips were flat but her green mysterious eyes fixed all of that. She kind of made me think of a dude? Oh well nobodies perfect I guess.

“Well, yes the drooling was discussing, and very un lady like, but that's not the problem…”

I looked down to see that I have literally wet myself. My new uniform was now wet. Covering my pelvis with my bag I ran out.

“W-wait I didn’t quite catch your name!” she cried

Thank everyone! Yes it was a stupidly short update but it is my first time. :3

NOTE: No I am not lesbian this is not from my point of view. I hope you’re like it!! Please vote and comment and fan me!! ^.^

<(00<)   (^00)  (>00)>  (00^)