Chapter 1

. Hi, I’m Vanessa. I’m outgoing and I love to laugh. I’m not very popular but that’s okay. I play Basketball and have an amazing boyfriend named Riley. He is co-captain of the football team and also plays football.

   My alarm clock went off as I groaned and turned it off. This thing was so annoying! Why couldn’t school start later? It would be as bad actually. I got up and showered and brushed my teeth and shaved the little stubble that was growing. I had to pick out the perfect outfit seeing today was the first day of school & I was finally a senior! I picked out a blue floral dress with blue vans. My favorite ones actually. I grabbed my makeup bag and started applying my eye shadow. I then went on to my winged eyeliner and finished my look with mascara. I grabbed by baby blue backpack and my pink under armor bag that held my basket ball stuff, the team is starting early this year. I walked down stairs and into the kitchen, setting my eyes on my blonde hair little rascal of a brother, Dylan.

“Morning’ dyl”

“Leave me alone Vanessa”

“Dylan be nice to your sister!”

“Hi daddy!” I said as I kissed his cheek. I grabbed my ice tea and power bar and heard a horn honk signaling that Riley was here.  I walked down the steps and open the back door of his 4 door silver Audi; I guess you could say his parents are rich. I threw my stuff in there, and joined him in the front seat.

“Morning babe”

“Morning rils”

He pulled down my long driveway and into the school parking lot that was just down the street.

  As we walked in school hand to hand, there was a lot of screaming and ‘oh my god I haven’t seen you in two days I miss you!’ kind of things, a little overrated in you ask me.  The front doors opened and everyone went silent. Riley and I turned around, and littledid I know at the time but we were staring straight in the face with my worst nightmare