Brother For Life

KING

"You need anything before I leave?" I asked Brianna coming out the closet fully dressed.

"I'm good baby. Tell daddy we're going shopping and out for lunch." She spoke while kissing Madison.

"Alright, well I'm headed to meet Charles."

"Okay." She spoke while placing Madison down before following me down the steps. "Go in with an open mind, remember you guys were friends before any of this." She stood at the front door.

"I'll try baby." I kissed her. "I Love you, you and baby girl be safe."

"I love you too and you be careful too baby."

I nodded my head and hopped inside my Camero and sped off into traffic. I was ready to get this shit out the way. I pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant Charles wanted to meet at. I notice it was only five cars parked outside one belonging to Charles. I walked inside the restaurant and went straight to the bar where I noticed Charles.

"Wassup King."

"Wassup." I spoke while taking my seat at the bar.

"Look man, I wanna go ahead and squash this shit, because at the end of the day we were best fucking boys." He spoke.

I nodded waiting for him to finish, while I flagged down the bartender.

"Listen bro, on some real shit, I didn't mean for things to go that far with your sister. One thing happen after another and next thing you know I got feelings for the girl. I kept telling her we shouldn't go there but things just happen. You know how I am bro, I don't fall like that, but it's something special about her. I'm not even going to lie, I love Kiley."

"I appreciate you coming to holla at me and my dad about this whole situation. It's going to take a lot to get use to, but if y'all really feeling each other I can't stop that. I'm just going to let you know that if you hurt my sister in any way that's your ass."

"I can accept that bro, I know it's weird your homeboy dating your sister, so I'll keep my mouth shut about our relationship."

"That's all I'm asking for."

"Understood. How's everything going on your end?"

"Just enjoying my family man, Madison is getting bigger everyday."

"That's wassup. How's Brianna?"

"She's good man driving me crazy."

"How so?"

"Walking around the house looking so damn good knowing I can't hit that thing right now."

"Damn, you're time coming soon man."

"I know I know. So what's going on with you?"

"Just getting ready for the season to start back."

"Yeah, I miss playing sometimes." I reached for the menu and begin to scan over it. It's been a while since I just pigged out, so I decided to order a burger with fries.

"The team most definitely miss you, do you think you'll ever come back?"

"Of course, I just can't give up my dream like that."