Please stop

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 10th of April year 1995 Malfoy's Manor

"Adam, come down here!" called Lucius. I walked to the dinner room and The Dark Lord shook my hand. "Why is he here?" I asked scared and took a step back. "You are old enough to take over your partens' job!" said Lucius and pulled up my sleeve on my shirt. "I don't want to be a death eater and kill innocent people!" I replied.

"It would break your mother's heart if she heard you now!" said Lucius. "She wouldn't allow it!" I replied. "Mark him!" ordered Lucius. The Dark Lord burned the Dark Mark on my left forearm and the pain was horrible.

(Thirteen year old Adam)

"I hate you!" I shouted and was about to run up to my room when the curse hit my back. I fell to the floor and I can't describe the pain. "Please stop!" I begged and tears streamed down my cheeks. "You're a Lestrange, began to behave like one!" said Lucius. "I'll do my family proud, just stop torture me!" I replied. "Fine!" he said and stopped.

***

My whole back was covered with red scars and my mark burned still. I changed to a dark hoddie and dark sweatpants before I went out. I went to a playground and sat down on a swing.

"Leave me alone!" said Nellie. "Will you go home to mummy and cry?" he asked and laughed. "Stay away from my sister!" I said coldly. "I'm not afraid of you!" he replied and laughed evilly.

"Don't look!" I said and Nelly looked away. "Avada Kedavra!" I shouted and the boy fell dead down. I breathed heavily and I dropped my wand. Nelly went up to me and I hugged her tight. "I don't let anybody hurt you!" I said and kissed her forehead.

-End of the flashback-

A flashback scene when Adam became a death eater and killed his first muggel. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~