f i v e

Optimus

Optimus

Amid all the chaos at base, there was one thing I did enjoy; And that was talking to Colonel Lennox. There was a NEST base about an hour from Sam and Athena's university. If there was an emergency that needed to be addressed, I could send one of the bots to retrieve them and bring them here.

Of course, after the meeting that was held earlier with General Morshower, it was a concerning thought that the humans could send us away. Although it was their choice, it still worried me for the sake that the Decepticons will never leave the humans alone. "You seem to be more in your head than usual Prime." Lennox pointed out, leaning against my alt as I turned my gaze to his.

"My apologies." I mumbled. "There is a lot of things taking place right now. I can't help but think."

Lennox nodded his head. "I understand." He motioned to me. "How's your, uh, holoform?"

I looked down at myself. I wouldn't lie and say it was the most comfortable vessel. The soft skin that clung to my body was very different and curse this curly hair; It always falls into my line of sight. "Ah, it's a bit uncomfortable. Ratchet says it is a work in progress."

"I bet Andy appreciates it." Epps smirked while cleaning his weapon.

I furrowed my brows. "That implies what?" I looked at Lennox. "I am still not accustomed to your human words."

"It means Andy probably finds you attractive." Epps chuckled. "You know, you two seem to be real cozy."

"Well... I..." I began to sputter in embarrassment. "That is no way to talk about Athena."

Lennox chuckled. "Relax, Optimus, we're just joking." The colonel placed his hand on his hip. "Besides, you're taking this whole 'college frat party' thing rather well."

"Party?" I scratched the side of my face. "It is a small gathering correct?"

"Nooo." Epps and Lennox chimed in unison.

"That's where mistakes are made." Epps said. "I remember when I was in college..."

"Before you dropped out." Lennox interrupted.

Epps rolled his eyes. "Anyway, those parties are wild."

"Most rape cases happen at those parties too." I suppose Lennox had seen the nervous look on my face before he became panicked. "I mean, Andy's a smart girl. She knows better."

"Yeah, just trust her."

"I trust Athena." I started. "It's those human males I do not trust."

Andy

You know, there was one thing I hated more in this world and that was red lipstick. And it was what Lydia was currently trying to get me to wear with good intentions.