o n e

"Nah, I can't come Ash. I'm under house arrest." I sigh into the phone and roll onto my side. I can hear the sound of music and talking in the background and my frown deepens.

"Aw, sucks. Well, I have to head inside. Michael's being a prat." He grumbles. I laugh and we bid our goodbyes before the line went dead. I threw my phone to a random part of my large bedroom.

Ashton had invited me to some party and instead of going, I'm grounded because my mom found out I dumped my younger cousin with some babysitter while I got drunk. I can't really blame her, I would've grounded myself too. But it just frustrates me because I'm grounded.

I sighed and stood up. I slipped off my 'Sleeping With Sirens' singlet and my black skinny jeans. Leaving my in my boxers. I basically just stood there, but jumped out of my skin when I heard a deep voice.

"Damn, I was right. You are hotter without clothes on." the voice sounded like it was right in front of my face. But I saw nothing. I blinked my eyes, still nothing. My thoughts clouded with possible ideas of who or what could be talking to me. The voice broke the thin silence and caused me to blush crimson.

"But maybe you should ditch those too." I bit my lip. A shiver trailed down my spine and I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I looked down to see if those would remain colorless as well. But much to my surprise and joy, I could clearly see a pair of tan arms.

"Who are you?" I don't know why I whispered, I just did. I felt a vibration go through me as the mysterious boy chuckled. My cheeks got pinker in embarrassment and I lifted my hands to cover my face.

"I'm Cal. Don't cover your face, you're really cute when you get all pink and shit." He whispered as he moved my hands from my face and curled his fingers with my own. I just stared at our intertwined hands.

"Cal?" I ask. He hummed in response."What's that short for?" I ask. He chuckles and turns me around. I finally see his face and saying he was beautiful was an understatement. He had plump lips and slightly chubby cheeks. His eyes were brown and swirled with mischief.

"That," he tightened his grip on my waist."Is confidential." He whispered. I barely paid any mind to what he was saying, I was just watching his lips move. I had the building urge to kiss him, and I was thinking about it. I was about to squirm out of his grip until he smiled.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing, its just you are really cute." He pokes my nose and I look down in attempt to hide my blush.

"Luke," He whispers. I don't even bother asking how he knows my name. His nose nudges against my cheek and I look up at him. He had a hard look on his face, like he was holding back.

"What's wrong?" I question. He shakes his head.

"It's stupid." He mumbles and I scoff.

"Nothings can be stupid, now tell me." He sends a pleading look my way and I smile encouragingly. He sighs and shrugs. He opens his mouth but closes it again. I groan and he just smiles shyly.

"Promise you wont laugh?" He asks. I giggle and he frowns, I then roll my eyes and nod.

"I promise." I groan. He nods and blushes before continuing. 

"Its just, I really want to kiss you..." He trails off. He looks at me with raised eyebrows expecting me to shun hum and freak out. But I do something a little different.

"So why don't you?" I ask with a raised brow. He blushes and shrugs. I smile and nod letting him know that he can kiss me.

And that's exactly what he does.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

HEYO FIRST CHAPTER. THANK YOU AND NOW I SHALL GO EAT MY BODY WEIGHT IN DOUGHNUTS.